"Chapter 6"

Purvi was crying

Purvi was crying. Kavin looked at her. His eyes were filled with rage and anger. He came and grabbed her mouth.

Purvi- ahh chodiye dard ho raha hai

Kaivn- dard ho raha hai dard toh abhi hoga

Saying so he pushed her on bed.

Purvi- maine kya kiya hai

Kavin- tumhari galti hai mujhse shadi karna acchi khasi zindagi chal rahi hi meri lekin nahi laga diya gale ka fanda

Purvi- kisne kaha tha mujhse shadi karne ke liye

Kavin pulled her hairs and slapped her hard.

Kaivn- meri baat dhyan se sun aj ke bad kabhi bhi mere baton ka ulta jawab diya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.....tum kahi bhi jao kidha bhi jao I don't care chahe mar bhi kyun na jao mujhe fadak nahi padta but at night I want you in my bed to please me

Purvi's eyes widen hearing his last part.

Purvi- ple...please me matlab

Kavin- to give me pleasure

Purvi- main aisa kuch nahi karungi patni hu apki

Kaivn pulled her hairs more making her scream. He again slapped her.

Kavin- chup nahi ho meri patni you are just a sex slave. Apne bhai ya fir kisiko bhi bataya na then remember kisiko nahi chodunga and jitna chillana hai chillao is ghar ke sare rooms sound proof hai

He again slapped her and threw her on bed. He opened his jacket and got on bed. Purvi got scared and moved back but kavin held her and pinned her to bed. He smashed his lips with hers. He was biting and sucking it roughly.

Tears were flowing from her eyes. She was never treated like this. She wanted to scream and push him away but he had pinned his hands with his.

He held her hands with his one hand as another travelled down ripping off her shirt. He separated and attacked her neck giving bites. Purvi moaned. He pressed her bosoms hardly making her scream. He bit her neck and sucked. He trailed his rough kissed to her cleavage. He separated and slapped her. He got down and went to his cupboard and brought out a rope a tape. Her eyes widen. He pulled her down and tied her hands. He sealed her lips with tape.

He pulled out his belt and hit har. Purvi moved her heads sideways trying to scream but couldn't she was crying like anything. Kaivn hit her a number of times. He again kissed her cleavage and harshly opened her bra.

He digged his face into her bosoms and sucked it hard. He sucked another while pressing the other. He pressed it hard taking the life out of it. He bit her nipples and pinched it.

He moved down and pulled down her shorts and panty. He sucked her pussy and bit it making it red. He got up and pulled the tape from her mouth and kissed her.

His hands travelled down and entered his fingers into her pussy with a jerk. Purvi tried to scream but it was muffled under the kiss. Kaivn broke the kiss and slapped her.

Kavin- I wanna hear you scream

He said opening his pants and boxers. Purvi was too scared.

Purvi- please don't do this.

Kaivn ignored her please and pushed his manhood into her pussy in a go. Purvi screamed loudly but it was of no effect. He gave her hard thrust making her cum. He fucked her up like a beast showing no mercy at all. He gave a hard thrust hitting her g spot and left her.

He wore his clothes and went outside leaving purvi. She had no energy to get up. Her tear have dried up and she was lying on the bed like a lifeless body. She was shattered and broken.

She never in her life had ever thought to get such treatment. Every time her brothers were there to protect her. They kept her like a princess.

She was glass doll which was carefully protected by her brothers but today someone broke that glass doll.