"Chapter 30"

Doctor sighed "we are sorry to say but she has lost her memory"

Doctor sighed "we are sorry to say but she has lost her memory". All gasped. Kavin sat on the bench with a thud. She forgot him. Roshni gulped her saliva and asked the doctor "can we meet her?"

"Yes but remember not to make her remember any past...until and unless I say continue what she says." Doctor said going away. Kavin was about to enter inside but virat stopped and glared at him. "I warned you not to even take you shadow to my sister" virat said pushing away a teary kavin.

Ishita kept her hand on kavin's shoulder and squeezed it before going inside.

Inside purvi was sleeping when she opened her eyes to see every one present there. She slowly tried to get up but was about to fall when virat held her. "Be careful". Purvi smiled and sat properly.

"Bhaiya we didn't did that marriage deliberately. If kavin didn't married me rocky would have married me dada." Purvi said in a quivering voice making all confused. Ishita's eyes gleamed with happiness as she understood what purvi meant.

She rushed put and took kavin with her to the ward. Dushyant was about to shout but stopped hearing purvi's voice. "I am sorry for me you have to marry me" purvi said. All were confused but then understood she lost her memory of six months. Kaivn was happy that at least she remembered their marriage.

"Okay then you both can take divorce" virat said making kavin said. Purvi looked at virat and then at kavin. "If kavin agrees I would divorce him" purvi said in a low voice. "No need for divorce" Kaivn announced making ishita and purvi happy while virat dushyant and sai were hell angry and Aman roshni were neutral.

"But" sai interrupted but Kavin forced a fake smile. "Sai I understand she is your sister I promise to take care of her." Sai gritted her teeth and controlled her anger.

Kavin looked at purvi and noticed the crimson color creeping on her cheeks. He smiled at least her still have feelings for him. That was enough for him to make her his again.

"Ok let's go kavin could stay over here in the night' ishita said and dushyant glared him. "Why are you glaring at bhabhi dushu bhai? Did she said anything wrong?" purvi asked innocently. Virat held his hand to make him calm down and dushu smiled. "No princess nothing is wrong". "Yes kavin could stay over here" Aman said. Although he was angry on kavin but he had realized how much both love each other. He was not like virat who used to be overprotective of purvi. He let her do anything she wants until it is good.

"Good night pari" roshni said kissing her forehead and all left except for kavin. "You sleep I'll sleep in the couch" kavin said pointing to the couch present in the ward. Purvi nodded in yes and closed her eyes. After a moment she opened her one eyes to check on kavin but immediately closed it as she saw Kavin in front of her. Kaivn chuckled at her childish behavior.

He went near her and kissed her forehead and whispered a good night. Purvi blushed hard and it was not hidden from kavin. He smiled. Purvi opened her eyes and quickly pecked his cheeks and wished him good night and turned to other side covering herself with the duvet.

Kavin smiled and blushed and went to the couch to sleep staring at purvi.