"Chapter 46"

The door of the house opened as kavin and purvi stepped inside. Both had nothing to say as it was equally hectic for both of them. Purvi looked at kavin and he signaled her to go up. Purvi lifted up her lehenga a bit as she moved to their room.

It was after about two hours when finally kavin came back to their room. He was so much worn out that he wanted to take some time. As he entered the room his gaze fell on his beautiful wife who was sleeping on the bed. The jewelries were kept on the dressing table and the duppatta on the chair. She was only clad in blouse and the skirt.

He smiled and got on the bed. He caressed her hairs and softly called her. "purvi." Purvi just hummed and grabbed his arms pulling him closer. "Jaan get up and eat the dinner." Purvi again hummed. "I am feeling tired kavin. I am not feeling to eat. I just want to sleep in your embrace. Kavin smiled at her demand and opened his jacket and laid beside.

Purvi rolled over to him and hugged him tightly. Kavin smiled and hugged her back. "Kavin?" purvi called out getting a hummed response. "Can we leave from Mumbai and settle anywhere else." kavin snapped open his eyes to see purvi. "What?" he said in shock.

"Please kavin I don't want to leave here. Every time I will live in fear that something will happen to you. Please kavin." Kavin looked at her and tucked the hair behind her ears. "but purvi everyone is here na your family..." he was cut by purvi.

"no only you are my family so please I want to leave. At least for our baby." She said keeping her hands on the stomach. Kavin sighed and nodded his head. Purvi widely grinned as she pulled him for a kiss. Her tongue swirl around his lips as she took the dominance and kavin let her take it. After some time they break. Kavin kept his hands on her stomach. "I will never let anything happen to you both.

Later in night purvi called up dcp who was close to her and loved her like her own daughter. She explained the situation. Though initially reluctant he gave the transfer to Kolkata and promised not to tell anyone about it.

It was in the morning when kavin was getting everything ready for the movement. The bags were kept and none were informed. The flight was at 10 am and it was 8.30 am. "Purvi jaan are you ready come down we have to leave." He yelled for his wife. He was scrolling down his phone when he the clinking of bangles and anklets.

He turned and saw his beautiful wife dressed in a sleeveless pink salwar. Her ears adorned a beautiful earring and her neck was vacant. Her hands was decored with red wedding bangles. Her hair was open and a pinch of vermillion adorned it from the middle. Her makeup was light yet elegant. Kavin looked at her and smiled.

'Beautiful." He remarked and purvi blushed. "Let's go.' He said but soon they heard a voice. "You are leaving without informing us." a heavy manly voice came. Both kavin and purvi froze.