"Chapter 8"

Purvi was sleeping on the bed. Her tear stricken face would made anyone's heart bleed. Suddenly someone threw a glass of water on her face. She woke up with a jerk and saw kavin standing in from of her. She gulped in fear.

Kavin- tumhara bhai ka ghar nahi hai jo itne der tak so rahi ho mera ghar hai yeh

Purvi looked at the clock. It was 6 am. She had never been so early in her house. She would sleep up to 8 am. She looked at kavin with teary eyes.

Purvi- sorry

Kavin held her hairs tightly. Purvi cried.

Kaivn- sorry word se sakt nafrat hai mujhe

(babua ek din ayega jab tu hi yeh word bolega dekh liyo)

Purvi- dard ho raha hai chodiye

Kaivn left her with a jerk and grabbed her mouth. Purvi cried in pain.

Kaivn- tumhari nautanki ke liye time nahi hai mere pass jaldi jake fresh hoke niche within 10 minutes understand.

He left and went out of the room. Purvi broke down into tears.

Purvi- bhagwan maine konsa pap kiya hai jo itni badi saza mujhe mil rahi hai isse accha mar hi dete mujhe shayad itni takleef nahi hoti na....bhai kahan ho ap.....nahi tujhe strong rehna hai agar bhai ko bola toh kavin kuch bhi kar sakte hai

She made herself strong and went to get fresh. She had difficulty in getting up as her lower region was paining like hell. She was virgin and the beast took her virginity in the most painful way ever.

She got up with the support of the table and went to the bathroom.

On the ther side.

Sai was making breakfast in the kitchen when she heard virat shouting.

Virat- kya yaar pari jaldi a na itna late kon hota hai breakfast bhi karna hai

He noticed Sai standing outside kitchen.

Virat- kya hua

Reality strike him purvi was not there. A drop of tear fell from her eyes. He wiped it before Sai could see but she saw it.

Virat- who adat si ho gayi hai na

He said forcing out a smile. He sat on the sofa nearby.

Sai sighed and went near him and sat on her knees in front of him. She held his hands.

Sai- apko pata hai jab main purvi ko dantti thi jab bhi who kitchen mein ati thi tab who bolti thi sai jab main bhi chali jaungi tab mujhe karna hoga na yeh sab.

Sai smiled- virat sir ek na ek din har ladki ko apna ghar chodna padta hai. Roshni bhabhi ne bhi choda na...han purvi ne thora zyada jaldi chod diya lekin ek din chodna padta na kitne din ap aur aman bhai use apne se bandh ke rakhenge. Insaan bhi ek panchi hota hai uska parivar use pankh deta hai aur fir jab who udna sikthi hai tab chali jati hai agar ap weak ho jayenge toh purvi ko accha lagega...nahi na fir be happy.

She smiled. Virat smiled. Sai got up and wiped his tears. Virat wrapped his arms around her waist and cried. Sai caressed his hairs and separated him. She nodded in no and kissed his forehead. Virat took her hand and kissed it.

(P.S- sairat don't love each other)

In kavi side.

Purvi quickly came down the stairs. She was dressed in a peach color salwar kameez. Her wet hairs were falling on her shoulder. Her neck adored a mangalsutra and a pinch of vermillion on her forehead. Kavin's blood boiled seeing the signs of marriage.

Kavin- 10 seconds late hui ho

Purvi- who nahane mein der ho gayi thi

She said in fear filled voice.

Kavin pulled her by her hand and twisted it at her back. She winced in pain.

Kaivn- who meri problem nahi hai samjhi ainda aisa hua toh dekh lena.

He left her.

Kaivn- jake khana banao

Purvi- mujhe khana banana nahi ata

Kaivn- ata kya hai tumhe you bloody hell

He shouted making her flinch. Tears appeared in her eyes. Kavin grabbed her mouth and pinned to the wall. Purvi cried in pain.

Kaivn this is the last time I am telling you aisi nautanki dubara kiya na toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga got it.

He pushed her on floor.

Kaivn- get up

Purvi got up slowly. Her whole body was paining.

Kavin- jake khana banao

Purvi- kaise banau nahi ata banana aur kahna banana se pehle gas bhi jalanaa hota hai mujhe who nahi karna ata

Kaivn- what gas jalana nahi ata

Purvi- kabhi kiya nahi hai....dada aur sai ne karne nahi diya kabhi

Kaivn held his head in frustration. He raised his hand and was about to slap her but someone held his hand. Purvi closed her eyes in fear but not feeling nay movement she opened her eyes.

Kaivn was shocked to see the person.