"Chapter 41"

One month passed by

One month passed by. Virat was still adamant of not allowing kavi near purvi but kavin and purvi used to meet frequently after college as sai was in different stream. Their love grew and became inseparable. Sairat told them about their relation but purvi was not that happy as she should have been.

One day purvi was in her room studying. "Purvi baccha come down" she heard virat shouting. She sighed and closed the books and came down. She saw a man of virat's age sitting. She was confused.

"Yes dada" purvi asked as she stood beside roshni. Virat smiled. "Purvi meet suraj my friend. He is a software engineer.' Purvi looked at suraj and passed a smile.

"I have decided to get you married to suraj" virat announced. Purvi look at virat with shock. "Dada I am married" virat snapped his head at her. "no one saw that"

"But I am married I am Mrs. Purvi kavin Ahmed khan still now." Virat was angry and situated on hearing the full name. "No arguments I want the marriage to take place by tomorrow" virat announced getting up from his seat.

Tears flowed from purvi's eyes as she heard those words. "No never will I marry anyone else than kavin." She said and rushed out of the house. She get into her car slamming the door behind her. She digged her face into her palm and cried.

On the other side.

"Kavin are you mad bhabhi loves you" vansh yelled as he got to know what kavin planned. Kavin looked at him and sighed. He rubbed hi temples. "But virat dada loves purvi and what he chooses for her will be the best"

"For god sake she is your wife kavin" mayur snapped back. Kavin nodded in no. "No one saw that and I don't want nay crack in their relationship, I love her that's why I am leaving her."

"Is that so?" a high pitched voice laced with anger came. Trio looked to see purvi standing. Kavin gulped in fear. Purvi came and pulled kavin by his collar to her level. Mayur and vansh gasped.

"Bhabhi' vansh called but stopped as purvi showed her palm. "Leave it bhai no need to support your friend." She said and looked at kavin.

"Khudko itna mahan samajhte ho ki pyar ki kurbani dene chale the. Come back to earth Mr. Khan. Yeh real life hai cinema nahi." She said and jerked him away.

"Purvi..." kavin said but purvi cur him. "Bas kuch nahi sunna mujhe." She said and wiped her tears. "kal shadi hai meri. Apke pass do option hai either ap kal ake sabke samne mujhse shadi karke le jaye ya fir kal apni ankho se apni patni aur bacche ki maut dekhenge' she said and stormed away.

Kavin was shocked. He took a minute to process what she said. He turned towards vansh and mayur. "Baccha" he hushed.

"Han bhai baccha" some said and kavin turned to see two ladies of age 22 standing. "Riddhima, Malini" kavin uttered. Both came.

"Han bhai purvi pregnant hai she is carrying your child" Malini said as kavin sat on the sofa with a thud. His own child. Their child. Their symbol of love. Someone will be there to call him papa. He was just overwhelmed with the situation.

"Ab use jane dene ka kpi sawal hi nahi uthta use main leke aunga chahe kuch bhi ho jaye." He said with determination. Riddhima malini vansh and mayur smiled.

Riddhima is the girlfriend of vansh and malini is the girlfriend of mayur. Both are working as professors in the college purvi studies.