"Chapter 69"

Purvi straightened herself standing in front of the mirror. She was wearing a light pink saree. She smiled as she ran her hand on the sari pleats. "yeh dada ne diya tha kaha tha shadi ke baad pehne ke liye aj pehn thi hu shayad maaf karde." She said happily running the comb through her hair. She kept her hand on her baby bump and smiled.

"Baby aj ap na apne chote mamu se milne jaogi. Behave okay. Bohut discipline and strict hai." she chuckled.

Purvi rang the bell and stood there nervously fidgeting with her fingers. She bit her lips to calm herself down and took a deep breath.

The door opened and roshni stood there shocked. Purvi gave a smile and was about to hug her when she heard virat calling. "Bhabhi kon hai?" roshni stod apart and revealed purvi. Virat's eyes widened as he noticed her and turned his heads.

"are purvi tu andar a.' Aman said tearfully. Purvi smiled and came inside. "kyun ayi hai ayah pe." Virat spat angrily. Purvi chocked on her voice hearing his harsh tone. "Dada..." her small voice trailed off.

"Mar gaya hai tera dada tere liye." He looked at her angrily. No one noticed her baby bump. "aisa mat boliye please." She said tears flowing from her eyes. "kyun aisa na bolu han bolo. Yeh tab nahi socha tha jab t85um hame chodke chali gayi thi han. Ek baar bhi is dada ka yaad nahi aya. Ek baar bhi khayal nahi aya ki jo dada bachpan se leke aj tak tujhko palko pe bithaya hai jiske liye tu uski puri duniya hai uska kya hoga tere jane ke baad. Lekin nahi chali gayi us ladke ke sath jisne tere sath itna kuch kiya hai."

Purvi kept her hand on her mouth as she creid hard unable to digest his harsh words. "tu toh mere liye us din hi mar gayi thi jis din tune usse firse shadi ki thi. Mere liye tu mar gayi hai smahi ab ja yaha se." he again spat back. Purvi kept her hand son her ears unable to hear them.

Sai who wa standing near noticed her baby bump and was shocked. She signaled roshnit o see and she was equally shocked. "Virat sir..." sai tried to intervene but virat stopped her. "Please sai koi hamdardi mat dikhana iske liye chale jane ko kaho isko. Koi nahi hai who hamare liye."

That was it. Purvi's world came crashing down. Sweats formed on her forehead. Her vision blurred and finally blackened as she came crashing down on the floor. "Purvi" Aman shouted. Virat still didn't budged. "Damn man she is pregnant." Sai shouted and then only virat chocked on his saliva. He turned and rushed to purvi.