"Chapter 40"

After kavin went away purvi with slow steps entered the mansion

After kavin went away purvi with slow steps entered the mansion. Her hands were shaking as she rang the bell. There was no happiness in coming back to her brother. The door was opened by roshni. Purvi on seeing her hugged he tightly and cried.

Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya
Mann Bharya Badal Gaya Saara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana

"Purvi baccha what happened? Aren't you happy to come back to your own house." Purvi tightened the hug. "Will you be happy to leave aman bhai and go to your house?" Roshni sighed and caressed her hairs. "Wipe your teras away. Virat cares for you a lot. He loves you a lot."

Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara
Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya

Purvi seperated and went inside. Sunaina looked at purvi and a smaile broke in her face. She ran to her and hugged her from hr waist. "Bua, I misses you a lot." Purvi smiled and dropped her bags. She took sunaina in her arms and kisses her cheeks. "I missed you too baccha."

Mann Bharrya Badal Gaya Saara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana
Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara

"Accha I heard that you married mamu. So you are my mami now." Virat clenched his fist as he heard those words. He went putting on fake smile. "Baccha no matter whom she marries she is your bua." Purvi sighed and put her down. Virat hugged her.

Gall Gall Te Shaq Kardein
Aitbaar Zara Vi Nai
Hunn Teriyan Ankhiyan Ch
Mere Layi Pyar Zara Vi Nai

"I missed you so much princess" purvi pressed her lip to control her tears as she wrapped her arms around him. Virat patted her back. Purvi smiled a little. After breaking the hug Purvi looked at sai and then hugged her best friend cum sister.

Mera Te Koyi Hai Ni Tere Bin
Tainu Mil Jana Kise Da Sahara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana
Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara

She then looked at aman and hugged him tightly. She shred sone tears but was not seen by virat. She whispers softly "I love kavin bhai. I cannot livee without him." Aman sighed and rubbed her back.

Kaash Aisa Ho Sakda
Rabb De Pairi Pai Jaandi
Teri Jagah Pe Jaani
Maut Mainu Le Jaandi

"Okay you go to your room and take rest. We will call you for dinner." Virat said caressing ber hairs. Purvi nodded in yes and went to her room quietly. After she went aman kept his hand on virat's shoulder. "Did you did the right thing by separating them?"

Jo Tu Na Mila Maanenge
Woh Dehleez Nahi Hoti
Rabb Naam Ki Yaara
Yahan Koyi Cheez Nahi Hoti

"Yes, I can go to any extent to protect my sister" virat sternly said. Aman sighed. "But she loves Kavin virat." Roshni protested. "No bhabhi I will not allow kavin go near her." Hw said going away.

Ho Rabb Ohnu Kho Lainde
Jehda Howe Ohnu Jaan Ton Pyara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana
Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara

On the other side kavin enters the house and all their memorise haunts him. He sighed thinking about their happy moment.

Tu Sabb Jaanda Aen
Main Chhad Ni Sakdi Tainu
Taan Hi Taan Unglan Te
Roz Nachaune Mainu

He went to the bar in the house and opened a bottle and poured the wine in the glass. He sipped the drink and closed his eyes tightly as tears made it's way down his cheeks. He harshly rubbed away those.

Tu Sabb Jaanda Aen
Main Chhad Ni Sakdi Tainu
Teri Yaad Ne Unglan Te
Roz Nachaune Mainu

Purvi was lying  the bed lifelessly. She was sad broken shattered to be seperated from the love of her life.

Agle Janam Vich Allah
Aisa Khel Racha Ke Bheje
Mainu Tu Bana Ke Bheje
Tainu Main Bana Ke Bheje

Kavin made his way to his room with the glass. He lied on the bed and presses the glass in his hands. The glass broke and pierces his hands but he didn't felt any pain.

Haaye Ikko Hundi Ae Ve Zindagi
Tu Milna Ni Mainu Ve Dobara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana

Purvi rolled on the bed as she his her face in the pillow crying hard. "I love you kavin, I love you" she said with broken voice nad cries.

Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara
Ve Methon Tera Mann Bharrya

Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae YaaraVe Methon Tera Mann Bharrya