"Chapter 42"

Purvi was sitting on the bed surrounded by heavy jwellery and lehengas

Purvi was sitting on the bed surrounded by heavy jwellery and lehengas. After all she was getting married to someone she didn't want to. She talked to suraj and he was understanding and he agreed to help. Now everything lies on kavin. She sighed as tears strated to well up in her eyes.

Ruthi Ae Sabte Rabba
Rabba Dil Bhi Hai Rutha
Sab Kuch Hai Bikhra Bikhra
Bikhra Sa Rutha Rutha

She kept her hand on her stomach and caressed it. "Don't worry baby everything will be fine." The door fling open and sai came inside with a bright smile. Purvi didn't knew if she was her friend or not.

Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

Sai made her ready to purvi's disappointment. Soon the time for marriage came. She was covered with veil nad taken down. She was crying. She was looking at the door for kavin to come.

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

Purvi sat beside suraj who gave her a sad smile. The marriage started but just as they were going to tale pheras the door flung open revealing kavin.

Ve Mera Dola Ni Aala
Ve Mera Dola Ni Aaya Dola

Virat sai and dushyant were angry while roshni aman and ishita had a small smile. Purvi was too happy. She got up and was about to go bur felt a tug behind. She looked to see the gantbandhan. Suraj smiled and opened it.

O Rab Vi Khel Hai Khele
Roj Lagave Mele
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla
Jhuth Bole Har Velle

She ran away but virat held her hand. She looked at virat with teary eyes. "Aj nahi dada." She said freeing herself and rushing to kavin. Virat was about to go aman held his hand. Purvi hid her self in his embrace and cried. Kavin smiled as he caressed her hairs.

O Rab Vi Khel Hai Khele
Roj Lagave Mele
Kehnda Kuch Na Badla
Jhuth Bole Har Velle

"Bhai kya kar rahe hai ap." Virat told in irritation to aman. "Main bhi bhai hu uska bura nahi chahunga uska." Aman smiled and said. Virat was angry.

Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

"Purvi idhar ao." He roared at purvi. She nodded in no and looked at kavin with hopeful eyes. He smiled and took out a box of sindoor and much to dismay of dushyant sai and virat filled he hairline.

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

"Kavin tu" dushyant was about to go but ishita held his hand. "Kabhi apni bhai ki khushi bhi dekh lo." Virat looked at them. "Yeh shadi main nahi manunga."  Purvo became sad.

Ni Main Rajj Rajj Hijar Manava
Ni Main Khud To Russ Murjhava
Ni Main Rajj Rajj Hijar Manava
Ni Main Khud To Russ Murjhava

"Tere ek bhai ka ashirvaad hai tere sath purvi." Aman said. Purvi smiled. Roshni looked at kavin and blinked he eyes. He smiled as he held her hands and took her away.

Kalli Peed Ch Baithi
Teri Peed Le Baithi
Russeya Ranjha Ve Mera
Main Vi Kam Na Aithi

"Stop the car." Purvi said bad the car stopped in front of a masjid. "Tumhare rivaaj mein bhi nikah kar le." Purvi said nad kavin smiled. Both came out and entered the masjid.

Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

"Purvi payel chauhan kya apko kavin ahmed khabar se yeh nikah qubool hai" the qazi said. Purvi looked at kavin and smiled. "Qubool hai" she uttered.

"Purvi payel chauhan kya apko kavin ahmed khabar se yeh nikah qubool hai" the qazi again said. "Qubool hai" she uttered.

"Kavin ahmed khan kya apko purvi payel  chauhan se yeh nikah qabool hai" kavin smiled and uttered "qabool hai"

"Kavin ahmed khan kya apko purvi payel  chauhan se yeh nikah qabool hai" kavin uttered "qabool hai"

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

After the marriage both were standing outside the masjid. Kavin looked at her abd hugged her. "I love you" purvi said. Kavin smiled "I love my both baby." He said pointing towards her and her belly. Purvi blushed as she hid her face in his chest.

Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Chup Mahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Aaja Aaja

Bole Kaise Ve Na JaBole Kaise Ve Na JaChup Mahi Chup Hai RanjhaAaja Aaja