"Chapter 76"

It was a normal Tuesday evening. Bondita was in the kitchen cooking the dinner. Purvi was settled on the sofa with books kept on the table and was writing while meera was sitting on her opposite with her knees down keeping her book on the table and coloring three months old Dia was lying beside purvi playing with a baby toy.

The door rang and Bondita came out to open it. Purvi looked at anirudh and kavin and smiled anirudh smiled back but kavin made a stern face. Purvi frowned and stood up. "Good evening." Anirudh smiled. "Good evening baccha." Purvi went and held kavin.

'Kya hua?" kavin looked at her and removed her hand and said in a cold tone. "Kuch nahi." Purvi was not satisfied. "Are boliye na kya hua hai." kavin looked at her and said in a loud tone. "Bola na kuch nahi hua hai." meera flinched hearing his voice. She has never heard her father scream like that not at least to her mother.

"kuch toh hua hai na ap chilla kyun rahe hai?" purvi said in a loud tone and what happened next was something she never imagined would happen next. Kavin slapped her hard. Meera stiffened at the move and Bondita anirudh gaped. Purvi looked at him with teary eyes as she held her cheeks.

"ek baat samajh nahi ati tujhe. Bureau mein who dcp ne dimag kha rakha hai auparse tere bhai ke tane sunne padte hai aur fir ghar ake tere chapaad chappad fuck man. Kuch bacha bhi nahi ha zindagi mein. Thori shanti bhi nahi milegi kya." He shouted at her. Kavin looked at her from top to bottom. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. Purvi could hear anirudh and Bondita shouting.

Kavin closed their room's door behind as he turned to purvi and slapped her hard making her fall on the bed. "tumjhe lagta kya hai ki kuch bhi karogi han. Tumhara who bhai ne toh dimag kha rakha hai mera." Purvi was crying by then. "Meri kya galti hai?" her voice cracked and broken. Kavin smirked. "yes but at least I can release frustration on you right." Purvi's widen at his words. "may be showing you a repeat telecast of the six months of our marriage." He added and purvi could see the old kavin.

The kavin she hated and feared. He was turning back into it. But he couldn't she have come a long way in changing him. 'kavin ap..." her words stopped as kavin again slapped her. "not a single word. And I thing you know what to do. No restraining me, no fight backs and shout as much as you can because the rooms are sound proof. I hope you remembered bitch." Another shocker for her she heard the word. Her kavin would address her like this.