"Chapter 35"

Virat was in his room feeling restless and tensed

Virat was in his room feeling restless and tensed. He was pacing up and down the room and was looking at his phone which displayed the contact of someone "princess". It was purvi's. he felt a sudden urge to call her but it was late and he wasn't sure if she was awake or not. He didn't wanted to disturb her.

Sai slowly entered the room and virat looked at her. He looked at his phone. It was quarter past 11 in the night and she was in his room. "I just wanted to have a check on you" sai said as she looked at his questioning eyes. Virat smiled at her concern.

He noticed sai fidgeting with her hands and opened his arms. Sai looked at him and smiled widely before walking up to him and engulfing him in a hug. Virat felt peace in her embrace. All his tensions were washed away and he was enjoying the newfound happiness.

"Everything will be right virat sir" sai said as she rubbed his back. Virat hummed in response as he smuggled into the crook of her neck. Sai shivered. Virat smirked as he noticed his effect on her. He pulled out of the hug and looked at her intensely. Sai blushed under his gaze.

She turned to go but virat held her hands. He walked towards her and she took steps back until her back hit the wall. Virat encaged her between his arms and placed his lips on hers.

She melted into the kiss. It was an intense and passionate kiss. Virat sucked her lower lips as he shoved his tongue into her mouth exploring it. His one hand was beside her head on the wall while another was holding her waist lightly. He pulled her closer and her clinged onto him.

He dragged the wet kisses to her neck and collarbone. He bite the skin near her collarbone softly making a love bite. He separated and looked at her. "Do you want me to continue?" virat asked. Sai looked at his eyes and saw pure love. She wanted it to happen after a time but now she knew it was the thing which will comfort him. She nodded in yes asking him to carry on.

Virat grinned as he again placed his lips on her skin sucking it. He swiftly opened the zip of her kurti and opened the kurti leaving her only in a brassier. He kissed her lips again as he opened his shirt with sai helping him in it. He trailed his kissed to her cleavage and kissed it making it wet with saliva. He picked her up and brought her to the bed.

He laid her on the bed and hovered over her. He again kissed her lips and moved his hand down opened her leggings. He caressed his hands on her pussy over her panty and she shivered. Virat moved down kissing all along and slowly moved her panty and kissed her pussy. He sucked it while sai clutched the bedsheet unable to take the sensation.

Virat removed his clothes and came over her and again kissed her lips. He placed his manhood over her womanhood and slowly entered inside. Tears fell from Sai's eyes as she felt the pain. Virat stayed for some time to make her adjust and then started going inside out. Soon the pain subsided and pleasure took over her. Virat moved from her lips to her earlobes and nibbled it as they make love.

After an hour of making love both fell on the bed exhausted. Sai looked at him and rolled towards him and wrapped her arms around him. Virat smiled and reciprocated the hug. "I love you" virat whispered. Sai looked at him in shock.

"I know it is shocking but I realized it a year before but was not sure to tell you instead I wanted to tell you when you get settled but as we have done everything I don't think so I need to hide anything from you sai." Virat said as he rubbed his thumb over her cheeks. Sai smiled and moved closer to him. "I love you too virat sir"

She mumbled. Virat smiled and both fell into a deep slumber.