Chapter 21

Two days later....
I took off the towel from my mom's head and put another one on. They coughed even more. CRAP! Both of their fevers and coughing got even worse! The medicine is t working and even though they are sleeping they keep getting worse and worse!!!! WHAT DO I DO?! I saw my mom open her eyes and when she saw my worried face she said in a raspy voice,
"It's okay. I can tell that we aren't getting any better and the medicine is not working..."
"Mom! You shouldn't be talking right now! You need to rest!"
My mom coughed some more and she continued to say,
"I need to tell you how to help us though. You see, I think the medicine we have isn't strong enough! You need to go to the village to get stronger medicine or better yet get a doctor!"
"Do we even have enough money for that?!"
She smiled slightly and said,
"You see we have been saving up money and hiding it just in case an emergency happens. I think this is the time to use it...It's downstairs under the dinner table and underneath the floorboards."
I nodded my head and ran downstairs to get the money.
A few minutes later....
I gulped. I never talked to anyone other than my family! I'm scared but I have to do it or my parents might die! I took a deep breath and walked into the village. When werewolves heard me coming towards them they looked at me. Well I'm glad I have my hood up. I know from their reactions to my mom having silver fur it wouldn't be good if they saw what my fur looked like! They still looked at me funny though because I was the only one with my hood up.
After a couple minutes of asking a lot of werewolves one was kind enough to tell me the directions to where I could get medicine. It took a couple minutes but I finally got there. I took a deep breath and finally walked in and saw a werewolf lady sitting in a chair behind a desk. I walked towards her and when she saw me standing in front of her she asked,
"What can I do for you?"
"Ummm well my parents have a cold and the medicine isn't strong enough at home to help."
"Oh okay. I just need your parents' names because they were the ones that are sick. Don't lie to me, I can tell when someone is lying!"
Oh no....this is bad! Will they even help us because they will think my parents are cursed? It's been a while since my parents lived here though maybe they won't know them!
I then asked,
"Do I have to?"
"Yes. We have to put down all the names of those who get medicine just in case something wrong happens and we need to help some more!"
I sighed and said,
"Fine. My parents' names are Jarin and Thea."
I could tell by their face right away she knew who they were and she said,
"Get out! I don't want to be cursed because I helped them!"
"THEY WILL DIE!!! DO YOU WANT THEM TO DIE?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK NOT LET THEM DIE!!!"
"Well I would rather not be cursed and lose everything! Anyone close to me could die! I don't want to risk that! I would rather let a couple people die than anyone close to me!"
"MY PARENTS AREN'T CURSED!!! MY MOM JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT!"
"If they aren't cursed then why are they extremely sick?"
"UGGGG BECAUSE ANY NORMAL PERSON GETS SICK!!!!"
She paused for a second and said,
"I'm sorry. I can't help you! I can't risk it!"
"YOUR HORRIBLE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING TO KILL SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE!!!"
The women sighed and said,
"Get out before I call the guards!!!!"
I glared at her and as I turned around and said,
"Bye you asshole!!!"
Before the women could say anything else I ran out the door.
5 hours later....
I sat crying at my sisters grave and said,
"I'm so sorry ....IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!I promised I would take care of our parents but I broke it already!!! It's been only two years and somehow I broke it!"
I thought for a second and sighed. I said,
"Actually it's not my fault. I know you would tell me it wasn't. How would I know our parents would get deathly ill! I tried so hard to get medicine but no one would even help me! Not even the doctors!!! After I told them our parents names they told me that they don't want to help us because our parents are cursed! THEY AREN'T THOUGH! ANY NORMAL PERSON WILL GET SICK!!!! I'M SO PISSED!!! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEM!"
I sighed.
"I checked on them before coming to talk to you and they are not doing too well. They were sleeping but their fever got even worse! I miss you so much! It feels like I have a hole in my chest that will never go away! If you were here maybe you would be able to help....I will never know because you're not here. Anyways, wherever you are, I hope it's better than here. I've been so lonely without you here but I've tried my best to stay positive! I know that's what you wanted!"
I paused.
"If my parents die I wouldn't know what to do! It's not like anyone would even care that they died and that hurts even more to think about!"
I closed my eyes and sighed. I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears.
"I should go....I need to watch over our parents. Talk to you later!"
Four days later....
I cried over my fathers body....he just died and I felt horrible!!!! He didn't even wake up to tell me his last words...he was sleeping when he died. At least he died in his sleep....Then I heard my mom cough and I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears. I ran to the other side of the bed where my mom was and saw that her eyes were open! She saw my face and my mom then said in a raspy voice,
"Jarin is dead isn't he?"
I couldn't speak so I nodded yes. My mom continued to say,
"I'm not going to cry because I know he would want us to be happy even if he's gone."
I smiled slightly and sighed and said,
"I can tell my time is coming soon too..."
"NO!!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!!!!"
I started to cry again and she weakly put her hand on my cheek and then wiped away my tears.
"Don't cry....I want to see you smile before I go...."
"DON'T SAY THAT!!!!"
"You can tell I'm going to die...don't pretend that I won't..."
She smiled at me again and said,
"Can you promise me something before I go?"
"Of course!"
"Don't get revenge on the werewolves that let us die....I know you are angry at them but I don't want our daughter to kill other people because of us."
"BUT...."
"I'm not angry at them for not helping us...they thought what they were doing was right. They just wanted to protect the people they care about! So please I beg you...don't do anything."
I wiped away my tears and smiled at her and said,
"I promise..."
She gave me one last smile and I saw her go limp and I could hear no heartbeat from her! I started bawling and felt myself getting hotter every second....I screamed and then a burst of fire went all around me! I looked around and saw my house was burning down! DANG IT! I COULDN'T CONTROL MY FIRE EVEN NOW!!! I'M TO ANGRY AND UPSET....EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BURN DOWN! I sighed. Does it really matter anyways...it's not like I'll live here anymore. I stepped out of the house and turned around and saw my house burn up and collapse. The fire was so loud and smelly I didn't notice people behind me so I jumped in surprise when I heard a voice behind me say,
"Oh no...we were to late!!!!"
I turned around and saw three werewolves standing there. I noticed right away it was one of the doctors who didn't help me when I asked! I growled and said,
"WHAT DO YOU ASSHOLES WANT?!"
The doctor said,
"We came to help...."
"WELL AS YOU FUCKING TELL YOUR'RE TO LATE!!!!"
"I'm so sorry!"
"SORRY?! ARE YOU PRETENDING TO CARE NOW?! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS LEFT US TO DIE!!!"
The werewolf in the middle said,
"Before we go on, your name is Silver, right?"
I felt myself get even more angry. I then yelled,
"NO I'M NOT! MY SISTER DIED TWO YEARS AGO FROM WEREWOLF HUNTERS!!! YOU FUCKING GOT A LETTER ABOUT IT!"
"We never got any letters! There are a lot of letters coming in and they might have lost it!"
"BULLSHIT!!! I BET WHO EVER GOT THE LETTER SAW IT WAS FROM US AND THEY BURNED IT BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID IT TO BE CURSED!!!!"
"Please calm down!"
"CALM DOWN?! WHY SHOULD I WHEN YOU KICKED OUT MY FAMILY JUST BECAUSE MY MOM HAD SILVER HAIR?! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LONELY IT WAS WITHOUT ANY OTHER PACK MEMBERS?! Oh wait...NO YOU ASSHOLES DON'T YOU ARE IN A PACK!!!!"
"We are so sorry! We never should have thought your mom was cursed! We just were scared!"
"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!!!! IT'S TOO LATE DO YOU FUCKING BELIVE I WOULD EVER FORGIVE YOU?! YOU'RE SO LUCKY....IF I DIDN'T PROMISE MY MOM THAT I WOULDN'T KILL YOU I ALREADY WOULD HAVE!!!"
The doctor then said,
"Maybe you won't forgive us and I'm not surprised that you want to kill us. But is there any way we can make it up to you?"
"FINE THEN KILL ME!"
They looked at me in shock and I said,
"WHAT?! ARE YOU SURPRISED?! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WANT TO LIVE AFTER LOSING EVERYTHING I CARED ABOUT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT WAS NOT TO KILL MYSELF WHEN MY SISTER DIED?! SHE WAS LIKE MY OTHER HALF AND SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS AROUND MY AGE TO PLAY WITH!!!! THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF WAS BECAUSE I PROMISED HER I WOULD TAKE CARE OF MOM AND DAD!!!! NOW THAT I LOST EVERYTHING IS THERE ANY POINT TO LIVING!?!?!?"
All three of them looked sad and then the other werewolf next to the one in the middle said,
"How about we get you something to live for...someone could take care of you!"
"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WANT TO LIVE WITH THOSE ASSHOLES IN THAT VILLAGE WHEN EVERYONE THERE PUSHED MY PARENTS AWAY RESULTING THEM IN THEIR DEATHS?! OF COURSE NOW YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME?! I DON'T FUCKING BELIVE YOU AND WHY SHOULD I?!?"
"How about this....maybe you could tell us your name? It's a start right?"
I glared at her and said,
"My name is Flameheart...."
"We won't kill you! We aren't killers!!!"
"OF COURSE YOU WOULD REFUSE MY LAST REQUEST! I'M NOT SURPRISED!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS YOU ARE KILLERS!!! IF YOU WONT KILL ME THEN I WILL DO IT MYSELF!!!!"
"Wait....DON'T!!!!!!!"
I then made a fire sword and stabbed it through my heart and everything went black.