Night out (smut)

Começar do início

" what can I get you guys tonight?" The bartender was cute. He was tall, had pretty mocha clear skin with a nice smile. Nejire went first ordering a Malibu tropical. Mirio ordered a bourbon sour. Then Tamaki ordering a lemonade Margarita. Something simple he wasn't really a drinker. "And what about you gorgeous?" The bartender smiled at you, showing you his white straight teeth. You smiled back before looking at the menu again. " um is the red berry relax good?" You looked up at him. "Mm, honestly it's ok just really light, if you're going for a fruity drink I recommend the pineapple mojito. It's my favorite." He nodded his head a little while thinking about it. Tamaki just watched the whole interaction along with mirio and nejire."Well I'll take the pineapple mojito then." You smiled up at him. "Is that all?" He looked at all of you making sure he didn't miss anything. " I don't know if you guys saw this sign coming in but all drinks are on the house tonight, so have fun." Once again he smiled at all of you guys and proceeded making y'all's drinks. "Get me 3 of those then!" Nejire held up three fingers while giggling. "Did you drink before you came here?" You leaned forward to so you could see her. " umm maybe... but it's mirios fault. He offered me a shot before we came." She playfully pouted. "Yea, a as in one shot, babe!" Mirio laughed, his laugh has hella contagious which caused everyone to laugh too.

Once the bartender finished all of you guys drink, y'all continued to catch up and talk about life now as adults. You stood up fixing your top while downing the rest of your drink. "I'll be right back I have to use the restroom." You took your purse off the bar and started to walk back inside. "Y-you want me to come w-with you." Nejire offered while drinking her 3rd shot of the night, completely wasted. "No, it's fine." You have her a smile and continued to go the bathroom. "Y/n looks sooooo good t-tonight, if I wasn't with you I would bring her back to my place." Tamaki side eyed Mirio and Mirio side eyed Tamaki then they bursted out laughing. " ok I think that's enough drinking for tonight jire." Tamaki took the shots that were lined up on the counter away from her. "Nooo!" She whined almost falling out her chair. "Fine, if I can't drink them that means you have to." She folded her arms while looking at Tamaki knowing he doesn't like drinking . "Um I don't thin-" "then I'll take them right back." Nejire got ahold of one shot before Tamaki downed the rest quickly before she got any more. He squeezed his eyes shut once he felt the stinging sensation in his chest. "Ya alright Tamaki?" Mirio looked at Tamaki concerned. Tamaki cleared his throat then nodded.

You came back to the roof top and saw Tamaki all blushy with a slight glow to his face. Once you sat down he came rushing towards you. "Love, missed y-you." Tamaki started to kiss all over your face making his way to your neck, hands rubbing on your thighs. "I missed you too, baby." You giggled as he kissed your neck. "Take a shot with me?" He tilted his head while waiting for your response. "Are you sure?" "Mhm" he hummed while getting the bartenders attention. Ordering five shots of vodka for the both of you. Tamaki kept two for himself and gave you two as well, then put one in the middle of you guys." mirio and jire left early because she started throwing up," you nodded before saying "I thought so." You drink your two shots back to back and so did Tamaki. "What's this one for?" You pointed at the shot between y'all. Tamaki picked it up and brought it to your mouth. "Tilt your head back for me." It came out more as a demand than question, but you complied. Tamaki poured the last shot in your mouth purposely spilling some down your neck, some dripping in between your boobs. Before you got to wipe it up Tamakis head was already between your breast, licking up the 'spilt' vodka.
You stared down at him, watching how he made sure not to miss a single drop. "Tam-" before you got to get out your words Tamaki was already smashing his lips against yours. The taste of the strong liquor prominent on his tongue. "I need you." He pulled back just enough to be able to properly speak. His words made your thighs squeeze together, trying to contain the need. "Let's go home then." You got up and put your purse on your shoulder. Tamaki held your hand as you guys walked out the bar together. Once y'all made it to his car he opened the door like always and quickly walked to the drivers side and started the car.

Tamaki stopped at a red light and watched how you were squirming around in your seat, legs still tightly closed while looking at his bulge. "Wanna be a good girl and suck me off?" He put his hand on your thigh while looking into your eyes. "Please." You lightly bit your lip at the thought of it all. "Go ahead." Tamaki pushed his seat back so you would have enough room. You quickly unbuckled your seatbelt and leaned over the console. One hand rested on his thigh while the other jerked him off through his pants. Small short moans already leaving his lips. You unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants then pulled his dick out of his briefs. His slit already oozing out a cloudy white liquid. Your legs squeezing together just looking at it. Your eyes lock for a second as you begin to kitty lick his tip. The gentle flicks motions mixed with the warmth of your mouth brings out a groan from Tamaki. Feeling his thigh twitch you wrap your lips around the tip, tongue swirling around the slit that is steady dripping pre cum. Gently sucking him into your mouth your hand moves to his balls to give them a massage, both moving in tandem as you work him to his release. Each time a sigh would leave your man's mouth you could feel your panties get wetter.

The hand that was once massage his balls came to his thigh as your nose slowly touched his trimmed pubic hairs before pulling back up. Laying your tongue fall against the underside of his cock, leaving wet strips in your path to the tip of his cock. "Ah,baby." Tamaki let out a breathy moan as he looked down at your for a second before putting his eyes back on the rode. He'd gently pull your hair out your face and massage your scalp.
Flicking your gaze up, you smile at him. Thanking him for moving your hair out your face. While still looking at him you place kisses to the sensitive spots just under the crown of his head. The sudden jolt in his legs telling you that he's close. You wrap your mouth around his tip once again and softly sucked it. Using your free hand to pump the base of his dick.
Just as you felt his cock twitch he pulled your head up and moaned. "We're home." Tamaki was breathing a bit hard as he rested his head back onto the drivers seat. You gave his member a quick pec then put it back in his briefs, zipped up his pants and buckled his belt back. He quickly got out the car to let you out.

Once y'all got in the house Tamaki put you on the couch. He took of your pants and underwear along with his own. He kissed your forehead while rubbing his tip against your hole. "Fuck, just put it in already Tamaki." You held your legs up waiting for him to fuck you senseless. In one quick motion Tamaki was thrusting into you, not allowing you to get adjusted with his length. " you know.. I think you would look so fucking gorgeous all plump with a baby inside you." He'd start to go faster moaning as you clenched on to his cock. "M-maybe guys would stop hitting on you. Yeah?" Tamaki never brought it up to you but he's been having slight baby fever. All his instagram feed was adorable babies. So naturally the images of you guys being parents constantly popped up in his head and he was ready to fulfill that image.

"Ohhh fuck~" you moaned out as you wrapped your legs around his back bringing him closer to you. "Please, please feel me up. Get me pregnant daddy, give me a baby!" You whine as he began to go faster his tip hitting your cervix with each thrust. It all hurt sooo good. You moaning his name making his dick twitch inside of you already. Tamaki hissed as he bent down fucking you even harder now, making you sob. "I love your cock so much baby." You dug your nails into the couch. He angled your hips so he could reach deeper, hitting that spot that had you begging for release. "I hope you fucking do." Your eyes were crossed with your mouth agape, drool spilling form your pretty plum lips. "Are you about to cum?" Tamaki watched as your face twisted as he stroked in and out. "Please Tamaki please, fuck m'gonna cum so hard for you!" You moaned out that last bit of filth as your body finally caved in, shaking and crying as you clamped down on Tamakis cock. "Oh fuck!" He moaned feeling your walls tighten around him. "I'm going to feel you up so good, fuckin bred my baby properly." With that Tamakis cum shot into you. Him a whining mess as he stilled making sure to get every single drop of his cum inside his pretty girl.

AN: hopefully you get to read this before yk. if you guys also enjoyed please vote. feel free to request chapters, they all don't have to be smut they can be fluff as well. the next request I'm doing is a sub tamaki chapter.