Part one

No one's Pov.

Hired as a private chef isn't easy. My boss is a total disciplined and Stubborn. Whatever I do in kitchen , he doesn't want me to do. I can't use the kitchen according to myself. Even though we haven't seen each other big I know he's a creep and total clean freak. I mean it's good to be clean but it gets annoying.

I sighed and My best friend , Fatos said.

"You're home early today ? ".

I said

I said.

" The mister left a note , he doesn't want dinner tonight but to torture me he had to come and leave ".

She said.

" Oh , but right on time you know they called from the organization firm. There's an event , some waitstaff cancelled at the last minute ".

I said.

" Waitress needed immediately ".

She nodded and I said.

" No Fatos. I'm tired of the commute "

She said.

" Y/n. It's not a tacky thing at all. A+ it's a private event for the rich crowd. We will go and earn a few bucks and see a new scene at that ".

I said.

" Well I got a raise today and have enough money. Let's just stay. Let me take care of you ".

She said.

" Girl you need money too. Your phone is in a bad state. It shuts down itself all the time. I mean , setting alarm all the time. I have turned into an alarm myself ".

I said.

" Don't rub it in , Fatos ".

She grabbed my hand and said.

" Come on please ".

I said.

" No changing of mind ".

She shook her head and insisted and I sighed.

I said.

" Okay fine ".

She said.

" Tell Asuman to come as well ".

I said.

" She won't come. She went to study sleepover. My clever sister ".

Fatos said.

" Of she's totally studying how to take photos for Instagram , y/n. I don't buy it ".

I said.

" What do I do , Fatos ? At least I know where she is. I have a peace of mind. Come on let's get ready before we're late ".