𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Dante Russo, a terrible, ruthless man who will in fact kill anything and anyone who crosses his path, he's the mafia leader you must watch out for, but sharing the mafia with his brother isn't always easy, especially as they're not the same person. His blood boils constantly at his brothers choices, and it always seems that he disobeys his wishes.

They've changed as they grew, but was it for the better? Or for the worst?

And Luna Gomez, the woman who has had such a tough childhood, but has done everything possible to ensure those around her are having their best life. She's loving and caring. But get on the wrong side of her and you'll know about it.

How will her life be when it is suddenly turned upside down?

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Hey! Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my book 'UNVEILING DANTE'. This is the 3rd book in my mafia series, BUT! You don't have to read book 1 and 2 (Serena & Arianna) to read this book, you're more than welcome to read which ever interests you more. Please, please don't let this put you off, they're all different books with different plots and you're more than welcome to read any!

If youd like more background then please do check them out, listed of what they are about is below here:

-'Serena' A young woman who wants to be included within her fathers mafia and there are loads of twists to the story in which makes it more dangerous in many ways.

-'Arianna' A young brave woman who is involved in the mafia and loves it completely along with her two cousins (Dante and Bruno) and uncle who is the new mafia leader, as he takes after his father, again, containing more twists and plots to make the book more interesting. (Arianna is Serena's daughter)!

-This book 'Unveiling Dante' Is about the sons of Nicolas (Serena's brother) and Maria, these sons are the cousins of Arianna.

[^Hoping this will make it easier to understand]

My aim is to hopefully make this book my best one yet! Overall and in my mafia series!

I hope you enjoy it! If you do then please consider showing your support by voting, commenting, following and even possibly sharing my book! All of this will be appreciated and I'm so glad so many of you support me! So, thank you so much!

Also, don't be a quiet reader, tell me your thoughts on the book/chapters! I'd love to know what you think and I'll try to reply to as many comments as I can!

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞- - - >Here

Side note: when a chapter has been edited then it will be shown like this:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 0|| ❝..... ❞
> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

-DISCLAIMERS-

-This book will contain a large amount of mature language (swearing).

-This book will contain violent scenes and mature scenes (small anounts) , but these will be mentioned before the chapter has begun, so if you're uncomfortable with that then please skip the chapter.

-This book also contains mentions and scenes of abuse (Physical) so please be aware. It will be titled at the top of the chapter.

-All the names of the characters and places as well as incidents are simply made up from my imagination, these aren't based on real places or people, if this is the case then this is completely a coincidence.

-This book is a Italian mafia book, so it will contain the language Italian, but these translations are simply used from Google translate.

Please only read this book if you're comfortable will all of these disclaimers.

-This book is completely fictional!

-COPYRIGHT-

-This book is completely made up by me and my imagination and has been written by me, please do not copy my book or take any of my ideas. This book belongs to the rightful owner Hjaynee

-𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: 7𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 2022

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃: 16𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 2022

☾︎𝐇 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 • 𝐑 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒☽︎

#2 in unveil

✵2nd place for romance in the Lotus Awards! 2022 ✵

☾︎𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 𝐒☽︎
1𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒 = 27th September 2022
5K Views = 4th December 2023

Enjoy the book!