348 : Ending (Unedited)

"Do you want to be the master of the Beiying family? You should say that you are the current master!" Murong’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "How can she give you so many eight medicinal herbs?" ”

The master of the Northern Shadow Family, isn't that the stepmother of Beiying Chenfeng? However, who is she? How can she have Chen’s remedy in her body?

"Actually, this is still a matter of many years ago." After recalling Nanfeng Ruolan, he said, "At that time, she had just joined the Beiying family soon, and there was no way to use the power of the Beiying family. So, she asked me to borrow a lot of dark guards, and those eight medicinal herbs are the rewards she gave me."

In fact, when she did not think about it, that person would actually give her so many eight medicinal herbs as compensation. However, she lent to the man’s secret guard, but she sacrificed a lot. Even those who came back were not hurt.

"Then she asked you to borrow so many secret guards, what exactly is it going to do?" Murong frowned and asked. "And, at that time, when was it?"

I don't know why, she always feels that this thing seems to be strange everywhere. Moreover, she always has a feeling that this matter is likely to be related to the things of her parents in the past.

"I don't know why she borrowed so many secret guards." At this time, Nanfeng Ruolan did not have any concealment. "However, that time I sacrificed a lot of my secret guards. This Something happened about 70 years ago."

More than seventy years ago!

After hearing the words of the South Wind Ruolan, Murong squinted and shriveled, and the eyes flashed a glimmer of light. At that time, it was just when the mother was seriously injured and her father was missing. Who is the master of the North Shadow family? Also, how can she have Chen's remedy on her hand? The most important point is, does this person have anything to do with her parents?

After a while, Murong turned his face again. "Who is the current master of the North Shadow family?"

"She is the daughter of Duojia, whose name is called Youshui." Nanfeng Ruolan continued to return. "The family was originally a small family. It has always been attached to the Beiying family. But because of the water." After becoming the master of the Beiying family, Duojia developed and squeezed into the second-rate family."

The thing of the secluded water is not a secret in the ancient city. Everyone said that Duojia really hit the Universiade, so there will be such a golden phoenix, and even the whole family has got such a leap-forward development.

"So, do you still have contact with her now?" Murong looked at Nanfeng Ruolan and continued to ask, "Have she asked you to do other things?"

"The intersection between us is only one time." Nanfeng Ruolan replied, "There is no connection between us. Maybe we should say that at the beginning, we have no friendship. Just I don't know where she knows, there is a secret guard on my hand. If it wasn't because she threatened me that year, I would tell the owner about the secret guard, and I would not lend her to defend it. However, Then she never contacted me anymore, as if there was never any connection between us."

When she was willing to lend her own secret guard, it was forced to do so. I don't know where the secluded water knows that she has a dark guard on her hand. She actually threatened her with this matter. However, fortunately, she finally gave her a lot of eight medicinal herbs. These are enough to compensate for the loss of the dark guard.

Moreover, the most important thing is that after that incident, the secluded water never looked for her again, as if they had never known each other. This also made her relieved, she also worried that the water will always threaten her like this!