193 : Fusion Remedy (Unedited)

Looking at the sound, I shouted a woman about 20 years old. At this time her face was full of suspicion and her eyes were full of resentment.

However, although the woman's behavior was not appropriate, she still shouted out everyone's voice. Because everyone feels that Murong can face the next test, this is absolutely impossible.

"Do you question the fairness of this test?" Yu Aotian looked ugly to the woman who opened the door.

This time, the contest was held in Cangwu City. It is a grand event of the four major colleges. Now the deans of the four major colleges are here. Moreover, there are also guests from the clouds. Now there are people who doubt the fairness of the test, which is simply to face the four colleges and Cangwu City.

After the woman shouted for export, she also found that her behavior was very inappropriate. But now that it has been done, there is no way to regret it. Moreover, she does feel that things are very good. According to the speed of Murong's face, it is impossible to guess a few.

"I don't mean this." The woman opened her head and said, "Just, just the act of admiring the face, everyone sees it. It is impossible for her to guess a few of them, so I suspect that it is also human." It's normal. And, I think it's not just me, other people are very skeptical!"

Although others did not speak, it seems that the idea is the same as that of the woman.

After watching the lap, Yu Aotian once again looked at the woman and said, "I didn't want to say it, but I broke your self-confidence, but now that you kicked it out, I can only say it. "

Said, everyone in front of Aotian, loudly said, "In fact, in this first round of the test, there is a person, she guessed all the herbs, she entered the second round with a perfect score I just tried not to attack the enthusiasm of others, so we have always decided not to announce this result. However, since you doubt the fairness of the test, I can only say it."

Such a word makes the following people confused. Because everyone is not very clear, what is the connection between them. However, there are some people who are active in the heart, who seem to have guessed something, but they are not sure.

In the eyes of everyone's doubts, Yu Aotian slowly opened his mouth. "This time, all the medicinal materials are judged correctly, and the person who entered the next round of the test with a perfect score is Murong."

When this statement came out, suddenly the audience was stunned, and no one could think of it. The person with the perfect score would actually be Murong. However, how is this possible? Murong's face was just a smell, and he guessed it all. If this is the case, then Murong's understanding of the medicinal materials is how skilled!

"This... how is this possible?" The woman who had opened her mouth turned pale and her lips had no blood. At this time her face was all unbelievable.

"This result is absolutely fair. The deans of the four colleges have already verified it personally." Yu Aotian continued to speak. "So, Murong can enter the next round of comparison, which is deserved. Originally." I don't intend to say it, to fight the enthusiasm of the rest of you. However, if you don't say it, I'm afraid that there are doubts in your heart, and it's not fair to face Murong."

The heads of the four colleges did not say anything from beginning to end. Obviously, they also know about such results. Yuan is a proud face at this time. He can see that he is very proud of the apprentice of Murong.

However, unlike the Yuan, the faces of the other three deans are not much better. In particular, they remembered the words that were previously satirical, and now they feel even more blushing.