208: Saving people (Unedited)

A month later, in a forest on the edge of the cloud, a son in white, holding a paper fan in his hand, fanned out without a moment, the whole person looked leisurely, not at all It is full of dangerous forests everywhere, and it seems to be like walking in the flowers.

Behind the white man, a guard wearing a gray robes, behind him, couldn't see the depth, but the cold temperament was enough to make people shun.

This handsome white man is not someone else, it is Murong. At this time, she was a man, and she could not see that she was a woman. Of course, in order to be on the safe side, she also took Yi Rongdan.

The guard behind her is naturally a rotor. After Long Lizhen left, the rotor returned to her side and protected.

After the rotor came back, she realized that when she retired, Huangfu had been there twice, but she did not see her. So I went back.

A month ago, she went to the Master and came to this cloud. Now she is in a forest on the edge of this cloud. They have been here for a few days, but they have never met anyone.

"Rotor, do you think it's boring?" Murong tilted his hand and smiled and said, "Hey, this forest is really boring, why don't you have any fun?"

When I heard Murong’s face, the corner of the rotor couldn’t help but twitch. The Lord in front of him, although he came in this forest, although he did not meet anyone, he encountered a lot of Warcraft. Every time I saw the Warcraft, the Lord in front of me would directly smack the Warcraft. Even if those Warcraft are just passing by, they are not spared.

Now the Warcraft in the forest, as soon as they see them, they immediately turned and fled.

At this time, there seemed to be a loud noise in the distance. Murong raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. "Rotor, let's take a look!"

After that, Murong’s face went straight to the other side.

The rotor surface has no purpose to follow up, followed by Murong for a long time. Although there are fifty years in the middle, he is not protected by Murong’s face, but she still knows a little about Murong’s temper. of. Under such circumstances, it is obvious that Murong’s face will not go away like this.

On the other side, two men and a woman are running around in awkwardness. There were big or small scars on them. The two men had serious injuries. Although the woman had injuries, she was only some skin wounds, not serious. It can be seen that the two men are still protecting the woman.

"Jie Ge, Xiang brother, what should we do now?" The woman was almost horrified, and her face was full of panic. "The thing is about to catch up. We are dying today." Here?"

"Nonsense," one of the men immediately yelled. "We can definitely leave here. This is the opportunity for Li Shu to fight for their lives. If we leave this forest, we will be fine." ”

"But, I am afraid -" another man who looked younger was mourning.

It took almost two months for them to walk into the forest. They wanted to come here to find treasures. Now the treasure is found, but it also annoys the Warcraft that guards the treasure. That Warcraft has been chasing them, Li Shu and other servants have stopped the Warcraft in order to let them escape, but now I am afraid that it is already fierce.