209 : Guest of Chen Jia (Unedited)

Murong Yanyan and Chen Xiangjie went on the road together. Chen’s family still had a long way to go from the forest. After a few days, several people entered a small town, which is where Chen Xiangjie’s home is.

Along the way, Chen Xiangjie seems to be intently or unintentionally inquiring about the origins of Murong.

For Chen Xiangjie's inquiries, Murong is naturally aware of the fact that he is like a child of a big family who first traveled and traveled, inadvertently revealing a lot of information. Of course, whether this information is true or not is hard to say.

Soon, a few people came to Chen. As soon as he entered the door, a handsome middle-aged man and a beautiful woman greeted him.

"Jieer, Xianger, Yaoyao, you are finally back." As soon as the three brothers and sisters saw a pale face, they couldn’t help themselves with tears. "Look at your face like this." Poor, this is definitely very dangerous. Have you been hurt?"

Although there are a few days of buffering time on the road, the injury is not completely restored in just a few days. Moreover, Murong also did not give these three people any remedy. Although she saved Chen Xiangjie several people, but this does not mean that she will give Chen Xiangjie a few people, although her medicinal herbs are many, but they are not given casually. There is no such friendship between them.

Therefore, although Chen Xiangjie did not see any injuries on the surface, his face was very bad.

"Mother, don't cry." Seeing the tears on the face of ****, Chen Xiangjie immediately pulled up her hand and appeased. "Are we not all coming back right now?"

"Madam, they are fine, you should be happy!" The middle-aged man on the side smiled and said, "You don't want to cry. Isn't this a way for children to read jokes? And, there are guests here!"

At this time, the **** only noticed that Murong stood on the side. She put away the tears on her face and a smile on her face. "I don't know, this son is --"

"Hey, mother, this is the son of Rong." Chen Xiangjie said with a smile, "We had a danger in the forest before, that is, the Rong Gongzi saved us. I specially invited him back to be a guest."

"It turned out to be like this." The middle-aged man, Chen Xiangjie's father, Chen Haozhang, bowed his hand toward Murong, and his face was full of gratitude. "I really thank you, Rong Gongzi for helping, or else, I don't know what their brothers and sisters will be!"

"It’s just a small matter." Murong faintly smiled. "And, it just happened to meet it. When you don't want to thank Chen."

Although Chen Haozhang looks honest and honest, Murong’s face is not taken lightly. People can't be seen, this truth, she still understands. Moreover, the eyes of Chen Haozhang are not flashing, which is enough to show that this person does not look as thick on the surface.

That ****, that is, Luo Ya had no tears on her face at this time, and she couldn’t even see the child who was just distressed. She smiled and said, "In any case, Rong Gongzi saved them a few. It’s the savior of our family, we should thank you very much.”

"Hey, mother, you don't want to thank you in this." Chen Wenyao stepped forward and went to the middle of Chen Haozhang and Luo Ya, and took up the hands of the two, and spoke softly. It should be tired too, let people take a break first! As for the thank you, there are opportunities in the future!"