321 : Declare Candidate (Unedited)

Murong’s words didn’t make Chen Xianyi retreat like this. His face showed a deep smile. “Come with a cousin, we don’t talk about the dark words. Your influence on your grandfather is known to everyone. Believe if If you said something, my grandfather will definitely consider it."

If it was before, he may not really put Murong in his eyes. After all, being favored again, Murong is only an outsider. But since he overheard the dialogue between his grandfather and Murong, he changed his mind. If he wants to sit on the seat of the owner, then the support of Murong’s face is only inevitable.

He just heard the news that Murong had returned, and he also knew that Murong had gone to find his grandfather when he came back, so he rushed over the first time.

"Oh, so?" Murong leaned down with one hand and smiled at Chen Xianyi. "You are looking for me today, just to tell me, my grandfather has a great influence?"

Unexpectedly, Chen Xianyi now actually put her ideas on her body. I wanted to come to the previous conversation when I overheard the conversation between her and my grandfather. However, what does Chen Xianyi think she will stand on his side?

"Being a cousin, since we have all been sitting face to face here, there are some scenes that do not need to continue to go on." Chen Xianyi looked at Murong and then began to talk seriously. "I am looking for you today, I hope you can Help me to climb the seat of my family."

This idea has been considered for a long time. Only those who can help him now can only face Murong. Moreover, since he has chosen to look for Murong, he naturally has already thought about the conditions.

"Oh, why do you think that I will help you?" Murong's look is dark and unclear. "Perhaps, what do you want to attract me?"

From the face of Murong's face, Chen Xianyi couldn't see anything. He continued to speak. "I know that the person you are optimistic about is Chen Xianbin, but what Chen Xianbin can give you, I can also give it to you. Not only that, but You can help me to take the position of the homeowner. After that, I will listen to your opinions in the big things of Chen."

Chen Xianyi’s words are almost straightforward. This almost means that as long as he can be a master, he can even become the embarrassment of Murong.

He believes that this is a huge temptation for anyone. Of course, as a man of the top, he is absolutely impossible to be willing to be a beggar. But now, the most important thing for him is to be able to sit in the position of the owner, so that he can achieve his ambition.

Moreover, he believes that by the time he becomes a family owner, he will certainly have the opportunity to regain power.

"I can see that your determination is really big!" Murong smiled and smiled. "But, how do you make me believe what you said? You have to know that such a guarantee is worthless." of."

She really did not think that Chen Xianyi would even be willing to be her embarrassed in order to get the seat of the heir. It should be said that Chen Xianyi thinks things too simple, or should he say that his mind is too heavy?

"I can make a vow." Chen Xianyi looked at Murong and said firmly, "If I break the oath, I will naturally punish me."

When talking, Chen Xianyi has been looking at the changes in the expression on Murong’s face, in an attempt to see a little thought of Murong’s face. But no matter how he looks at it, he can't see a trace of clues.

Murong looked at Chen Xianyi quietly and looked at it. After a long time, he began to open his mouth. "You said, I have already known. Then I can say goodbye now! I just came back outside, and I am very tired!"