316 : Winstorms (Unedited)

Murong and Yan Huang and the North Shadow Chen Feng began to go hand in hand. Along the way, for the North Shadow family, Murong also had some understanding.

The Northern Shadow Family is a large family in the ancient city. The current owner, Beiying Hongguang, is the father of Beiying Chenfeng. Beiying Chenfeng is the eldest son of Beiying Hongguang and is also born with the original match. However, the mother of Beiying Chenfeng has passed away. Now the master of the Beiying family is the mother of Beiying Jingjing. The mother of Beiying Jingjing, who was originally a flat wife of Beiying Hongguang, was only righted up after the original death.

As for the North Shadow Chen Feng and the North Shadow, the mother and the daughter also did not have any excessive feelings. It can even be said that it is only a little better than a stranger.

Of course, the North Shadow Chen Feng just told Murong to pour some rough things. As for other in-depth things about the Beiying family, he did not say it.

In this regard, Murong has no extra temptations. In the end, they are just a match, but now they are accompanied, but there is not much friendship.

Along the way, Murong Yanyan also inquired about the North Flames.

"North Shadow Gongzi, are you not looking for treasures this time?" Murong looked at the North Shadow Chen Feng and asked, "What treasure is that?"

After hearing the question of Murong's face, Beiying Chenfeng looked at Murong with a puzzled look. "Are you not looking for treasures recently? Don't you know?"

"Oh," after hearing the words of Beiying Chenfeng, Murong leaned down and embarrassedly grabbed his hair and said, "In fact, we only heard about some things. It is not very clear what the specific situation is. of."

For the rumors of the Red Flame Desert, she is not very clear, but she probably heard of treasures. But what exactly is the situation, she is really not at all clear.

Seeing the appearance of Murong's face, Beiying Chenfeng really didn't know if he should laugh or be good. "You didn't figure out the situation, and the trade rushed in. Your courage is really enough. big."

Said, the North Shadow Chen Feng wants to say the beginning and end of the matter, but was stopped by one of his subordinates.

"Young Master." Seeing the North Shadow Chen Feng will tell everything he knows, and North Mexico behind him can't help but speak. In fact, for the young master to invite the couple to go together, his heart does not agree.

The strength of the other side is really too strong. If they really find the treasure, they will not be able to grab it. However, since the young master has made a decision, he is not good to say anything. But now that the young master still wants to say everything he knows, is that too much?

The North Shadow Chen Feng raised his hand and blocked the words of Bei Mo. In his view, since these two people are his savior, he naturally has nothing to hide. As for the treasure, if it can really be given, it is naturally the best. If you can't get it in the end, it is his life.

"In fact, I don't know when it started, or a few decades ago, or even a longer time!" After the North Shadow Chenfeng thought about it, he began to say, "There is something different in the Red Flame Desert." However, at the beginning, no one noticed it. However, in the last few months, there has been news that all the changes in the Chiyan Desert are due to the hiding of a piece here. Artifact."

After hearing the words of Beiying Chenfeng, Murong's heart could not help but spit. I don't know who came up with it, saying that there is an artifact in the Red Flame Desert. However, obviously, this will not affect her. As long as there are ghosts and ghosts here, it can only be hers.