281 : Close Hand (Unedited)

"External grandfather, in general, you can rest assured." Murong said that he did not directly answer Chen Shanghua's question. "There is a solution to the Hell Temple. Now the most important thing for you is to give the traitor first." Come out, or the next exchange will not know what will happen."

Seeing that Murong had a slap in the face, Chen Shanghua did not continue to ask questions. He nodded. "Well, since you already have a full plan, I will not say anything anymore."

After finishing this incident, Murong did not stay for a long time, and soon got up and said goodbye. She still has a lot of things to arrange, such as the **** temple.

After returning to the Habitat, Murong turned his face and sent a message directly to the first Kui, letting the killer's people go directly to kill the people in the Hall of Hell.

After the news was sent out, Murong pours down the communication stone in his hand, with a light smile on his face, and it looks like nothing has happened.

"All have been arranged?" Looking at the smile on Murong's face, Huangfu's mood seems to be good.

"That is natural." Murong smiled and said with a smile. "The strength of the Hell Temple is indeed not weak. In the past, the killer alliance was just a sneak peek with them. However, everything is different now. Since this time, there have been many excellent killers on the side of the Hell Temple. This time is the time to take advantage of it."

"After the things in the Hell's Temple were solved, it was the Song family's thing." Huangfu's eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "Especially the Song Liyi, she wants to design and frame you many times."

"I know, so I never thought about letting go of her," Murong said with a sneer. "In fact, when I came to the sky, if she didn't come to me, it would be a little while." I don't think I can remember that there is such a person. Unfortunately, she has to come and provoke me, so that I don't want to pretend that anything will happen."

"Well, don't think about these things anymore." Huangfu said. "You should start to continue alchemy!"

"Yes." Murong nodded and nodded with a hint of apology. "Hey, in the next few days, you may have to leave you alone."

"It doesn't matter, what do you want to do, then do it!" After Huang Hao gently touched Murong's hair, he said, "I will always be by your side, accompanying you."

"Ok."

Soon, Murong fell into the alchemy. She began to practice various eight kinds of medicinal herbs, hoping to upgrade her grade to nine before the exchange meeting.

On the other side, the people in the Hell Temple were very bad. When they sent a group of people to chase Murong again, they began to wait anxiously for the news. They all know that even the mysterious man who is no match for Murong's face, there will still be someone who will come back to report.

However, I don't know why, this time they waited for a long time and no one came back to report.

"Lord, this time I don't know if I don't know what happened. The people who went out didn't come back for so long." A black man shouted respectfully to their lord. "I feel that we are Do you want to send someone out to look for it?"

"No." The silver-faced man, the head of the Temple of Hell, raised his hand and stopped the road. "We are waiting for a while! Anyway, in the end, someone will come back to report."

When speaking, the silver-faced man's mood is also very bad. In the recent period, in order to kill Murong's face, their Hell's Hall has damaged a lot of talents. If this continues, it will be very unfavorable for them. On the other side of the Song family, he also repeatedly asked for remuneration, and finally he was promised by Song Liyi.