192 : Alchemy contest begins (Unedited)

Although Murong's face was hurt, it was quite heavy, but because of the repair of the earth's heart, and the taking of the drug, it was already quite good.

At this time, Murong Yanyan and Huangfu also returned to the room. Murong was lying half on the bed, and Huangfu was sitting next to her.

Murong pours the bottle directly and opens the lid of the bottle. Then, a black gas ran out of the bottle.

It seems that I feel the breath of freedom. After leaving the bottle, the black gas wants to escape. Unfortunately, it found no way to escape from this room.

Looking at the black air, Huang Fu's eyes were cold, and then he waved his hand. The black gas flew directly to him.

"Is this the evil thing in Murong's snowfall?" Looking at the black air, Murong frowned. "I really can't see it, this thing is so powerful."

"It's just a low-level evil." Huangfu's tone is full of disdain. "Even if there is nothing in the form, it can only be a parasite."

It seems that I feel the air-conditioning that was uploaded by the emperor, and the black gas seems to have to cringe.

Huangfu glanced at it and waved it directly. The black gas disappeared between heaven and earth, and it could no longer be found.

Looking at the action of Huangfu, Murong did not say anything, but smiled faintly.

Although the incident of Murong's snowfall occurred, everyone was shocked. However, the college competition did not have any delays due to this matter, and the trial continued.

In the finals, the two players in the game were Murong and Xuanyuan Lang.

It was a very exciting test, but in the end, Murong did not win, she lost to Xuanyuanlang. She did not feel depressed about this. She is very clear about her strength, although she has made rapid progress, but compared to Xuanyuanlang, she is still not strong enough.

With the end of the two finals, the first part of the college competition was also successfully concluded. In this college competition, the first place is Xuanyuanlang of Qinglong College, and the second is Murong's face of Qinglong College. As a result, the heads of the other three colleges hated the itch, but there was no way.

However, after the end of the test, everyone was more curious about the end of Murong. After the previous events, everyone has already known that Murong's snow has actually signed a contract with the evil, and the power of the evil has become stronger. Not only that, Murong poured snow in the test, but also brutally hurt many other people in the four colleges.

Such behavior is absolutely intolerable. So everyone wants to know what kind of endure Murong will have.

However, now that Murong Snow has been taken away by the dean of the four colleges, no one knows what to do. However, it is foreseeable that in the days to come, it is absolutely impossible to see Murong's snow in the four colleges.

Similarly, what kind of end will come to Murong Snow, Murong is also very curious. However, she did not ask. However, what I did not expect was that Yuan Li took the initiative to tell her about the end of Murong.

After the end of the test, the presidents of the four colleges interrogated Murong. Finally, I knew that Murong's snow was originally in the secret, and the evil thing met, and then contracted. After asking about this, the deans of the four colleges felt that the matter was very important. They had already discussed it. When the next time the secret was opened, they would personally enter and check. Only wait until there was no other evil in it. Will open the secret again.