268 : Awaken (Unedited)

After Long Lijun's emotions slowly subsided, Long Kui began to ask what happened.

The dragon rogue did not dare to have any concealment, and he said all the things that happened in these days. Of course, it is Murong who is obsessed with making medicines for him. He has no concealment.

After listening to the rhetoric of Long Liu, the thoughts in Long Kui's mind were also clear. He looked at Murong and looked grateful in his eyes. "Children, this time I really appreciate you, if not Because of you, maybe I can't escape this robbery."

"The dragon family is not polite." Murong smiled and daggered. "Li and I are good sisters. How can I refuse her request?"

She is telling the truth, the reason why she came here to treat Long Kui is also because of Long Li's request. She is not a soft-hearted person. If it is not because of Long Li, her chances of being shot are very low.

"You are all good kids." Long Kui did not get angry because of Murong's words. He still smiled and said, "In any case, it is because of you, I will be fine. The Dragon family owes you a big favor." ""

"Dragon family masters don't have to be like this." Murong tilted his hand and shook his hand. "You can heal, that's fine. If you don't mind, I want to give you a pulse and see what you are doing now." ""

"Then it will work for you."

After all, Long Kui reached out and let Murong pour in his veins. I don't know why, when I saw this little girl in front of him, there was no way to create any doubts. Even if the other person's age is still so small, but he does not doubt at all, that is, the other party cured him.

When Murong turned his face into a dragon, the attention of all was concentrated on her. But she didn't feel anything as if she was still taking it seriously.

It didn't take long for Murong to retreat his hand.

"How is it?" Long Li couldn't wait to ask, "I'm going, how is my grandfather's body now?"

Although she knew that the toxicity of the refining soul had been solved, she was still a bit worried. After all, poisoning is not a trivial matter. Although it has been detoxified now, it will leave behind any sequelae, and no one knows.

"It's okay." In the eyes of everyone's attention, Murong sighed and spoke openly. "All the toxicity in the dragon's main body has been solved. However, this poisoning has caused his body." No small damage. Wait a minute, I will give him a few medicated recipes, and it will be better if you follow the prescription for a while."

"That's really great." Long Lie excitedly grabbed the hand of Murong's face, and said with a sigh of relief, "I will thank you, this time, because of you, I am not. Know what to do."

"Nothing," Murong squinted and gently patted Long Li's shoulder. "You can rest assured now!"

"Yeah!" Long Liyi nodded again and again.

"Right, look at the face, you should not mind that I call you so!" Long Kui looked at Murong, the smile on his face looked very kind, "You are the Chen family!"

"Yes." Murong nodded and nodded. "The current Long family is my grandfather."

"You are the granddaughter of the old man of Chen's family, that is to say, your mother is Chen Ruoshui, the last daughter of the Chen family." After hearing the words of Murong, the eyes of Long Kui flashed a trace of surprise, carefully After looking at Murong's face, I continued to say, "You and your mother are really like each other."

"You know my mother." Murong was a little surprised.

However, she is not surprised. Because of the words from Long Kui, she was able to detect it, and the relationship between him and his grandfather should be very good.