234 : Entering Chen's secret (Unedited)

"In fact, even if she lost her current identity and status, she can live very well with Chen Xiuli's cultivation and alchemy grades." Murong tilted his head and shook his head. "But she would rather marry Xuan Zhizhi." Such a person is not willing to leave Chen’s family, and really does not know what she is thinking."

If the person facing such a choice is her, she will definitely leave the Chen family without saying anything. Your own future can only be grasped in your own hands. Instead of being left to the discretion of others, it is better to go out and do it yourself.

"Being accustomed to this high-rise day, Chen Liuli can't lean down to live." Huangfu said indifferently. "Leaving Chen's family, she can live alone, but she also loses." The blessing of the Chen family has lost the appreciation of others."

"She is like this, even if she is married to Xuanyuan's house, there will be no good days." Murong smiled and shook his head. "I am afraid that she has not been known until now. This time, Xuanyuanlang Leading it!"

"Her things are also self-picked." Huangfu reached out and patted the back of Murong's face, and said, "You shouldn't care too much about these things."

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded, then put his hand on Xuanyuanlang's chest and smiled and said, "Hey, let's say, we will soon be separated for a while."

It is almost time to enter the secret, and it is impossible for Huangfu to enter with her, so the two can only be temporarily separated.

"I will always wait for you outside." Huangfu looked at Murong, and his eyes were full of pets. "The first thing you see, the person you see, will be me."

"Okay, that's it." Murong said with a smile. "When I leave the secret, the first one must be you."

"Yes," Huangfu said.

"Right, the rotor hasn't come back yet?" Murong said suddenly, "I have been away for quite some time, haven't you finished yet?"

"What's wrong?" Huangfu looked at Murong and said, "How come you suddenly ask him?"

"No, I just want to say, if you can, let the rotor come back!" Murong said with a sigh of relief. "Before I met Li, I could see that Lily was very fond of him. They are also very long. Time didn't meet, so I want to say, if the rotor is back, let him go and meet Li?"

"I will send a letter back." Huangfu nodded. "There is nothing too much between them."

"If the two of them are not feeling a little, I will definitely not mix in." Murong smiled and shook his head. "But now the situation is different! I have already tested the rotor before." He doesn't feel anything about Lily. If so, why not give them a little more chance?"

When he heard Murong’s face, Huangfu smiled helplessly and said nothing.

On the other side, Chen Liuli left the front hall and walked toward his yard. Now she has no strength to think about other issues.

Shortly after leaving the front hall, she met a person she wanted to see, but she did not dare to meet. This person is not someone else, it is Xuanyuanlang.

Xuanyuan Lang did not expect to meet Chen Liuli again here. However, at the moment he saw Chen Liuli, his eyes could not help but flash a bit of disgust. Although Chen Lili did not succeed in the end, he still could not forget the calculation of this woman. If it weren’t for the help of Murong’s face, maybe he would be forced to marry Chen Liuli now.

When such a thing happened, Chen Liuli felt that she had no face to see Xuanyuanlang, but when she saw Xuanyuanlang, she still could not restrain her inner desire. She stepped forward and turned to Xuanyuanlang. After blessing his body, he said, "Xuanyuan Shaozhu, hello."