298 : Study (Unedited)

"Hey, Murong pours out, you are just a yellow mouth child, I need to be afraid of you?" Song Liyi sneered and said, "The reason why you dare to be so crazy today is not because there is someone behind you. If not The person behind this back, do you think you can still make a big slogan here?"

She is not afraid of Murong's face, because Murong is even more talented, and the ability is bigger, the age is there, but it is a little yellow-haired girl who is less than a hundred years old. It is definitely not her opponent. What she was afraid of was the unfathomable man standing next to Murong.

"Mrs. Song, the person who challenges you is me, do you dare to fight?" Murong looked at Song Liyi, and the provocative smile of his mouth became more and more obvious. "Of course, if you dare not, I will not force it." After all, I have no way to force you to promise!"

Yes, although there are cut-and-consultations in the city of Luoyi, all of them are based on the principle of voluntary participation. In other words, even if it is to resolve the grievances, it must be agreed by both parties.

"Hey, you have a little yellow hair and dare to challenge me." Song Liyi disdainfully smiled. "How do I know if you will find another opportunity to take revenge after you lose?"

If only facing the face of Murong, she will have the confidence to win. As long as the mysterious man does not shoot, then Murong is definitely not her opponent.

"Mrs. Song, this is the rule of the Taiwanese, everyone knows. Within the city of Luoyi, I don't think anyone dares to break the rules." Murong raised his eyebrows and said, "So, Mrs. Song, you are Not accepting my challenge?"

"Since you want to find death, how can I not fulfill you?" Song Liyi sneered and said, "I accept your challenge."

Since Murong is rushing to find death, she does not have to be afraid of shrinking. From the first day of seeing Murong's face, she wanted to get rid of Murong's face. It's just that it's a falling wing city, and she doesn't dare to do it. Moreover, there is a mysterious man next to Murong's face, she is not sure.

Without a 10% grasp, she will definitely not trade. Indeed, she really wants to kill Murong and revenge for Liner. However, her heart is also clear, only to protect her life, she can kill Murong. If even she has an accident, then no one really avenged her.

Now is the best chance. It was Murong who first turned to the challenge, and even if she killed Murong in the cutting-edge, no one dared to tell the truth. Even Chen's people are not qualified to avenge Murong's face. As long as she kills Murong, she will not hesitate to lose her life.

"If this is the case, then it would be better to hit the sun on the day." Murong turned his face and said directly to the local area. "Let's go to the challenge now!"

"Good." Song Liyi agreed without hesitation.

There are a lot of people on the street, and most of them are the people from all the major families who came to this exchange meeting. So the news of Chen's Murong's admiration of the Song family Song Liyi spread in the city of Luoyi. . Many people went to the challenge station to watch the fun.

Some people even started betting and seeing who will win this time. However, most people are optimistic about Song Liyi, after all, Murong's age is too small. Even if it is a genius, it is impossible to beat Song Liyi.

Chen Shanghua and Song Huili soon heard the news. After hearing the news, the two people refused to take care of their identity and immediately rushed to the side. This time, the discussion is not so much the test of Murong and Yan Liyi, but rather the contest between Chen and Song.

No matter which one can win, it will probably be a big boost, and it will be very good for them to exchange.

Soon, the two came to the cutting table. Looking up, I saw two familiar figures standing on the cutting table. It was Murong's face and Song Liyi. At this time, the two men fought against each other. Song Liyi's face was bound to be a must. The face of Murong's face was indifferent, just like nothing happened. The two formed a stark contrast.