327 : The truth (Unedited)

As long as the person with no problems in his eyes can see who the two people in this picture are, it is obviously the south wind and the south wind.

There is a quiet inside the front hall, although there is no sound in the picture, but the movement can be seen clearly. The result of the last two fights was the end of Nanfeng Yaling killing Nanfeng Qiwei.

After reading all the pictures, everyone's eyes were all concentrated on the body of Nanfeng Yaling. Everything is now in front of everyone, and everyone's face has become very weird.

"This is true, it is all she forged." Nanfeng Yaling was picking up the whole person. When she pointed to Murong, she began to loudly defend herself. "You don't believe her, she killed her." Viagra, she wants to frame me."

When I spoke, Nanfeng Ya Bell had a sly face and red eyes, which looked very scary. She can't believe that she clearly has the upper hand. But now, Murong has come up with such a thing, obviously just a small stone, but it has recreated all the things that happened that day, which makes her feel scared.

When she spoke, she didn't even dare to look at her parents. She was afraid to see disappointment and blame from her parents' eyes.

"Nanfeng Yaling, it’s time now, you still want to argue." Shui Lingxin stood up and said with a sincere voice, "You have been saying for a long time that it is a shadow of the South Wind." But now we are seeing you killing the South."

At the time, she was still very worried. After all, this Nanfeng Yaling is the sister of Nanfeng Qiwei. In fact, it is really Nanfeng Yaling who killed people, but when this is said, no one will believe it. Fortunately, the original face has already left evidence. Otherwise, it is really going to be smashed.

At this time, the south wind was quite a sullen face. Although Nanfeng Yaling has been shouting, it is said that Murong has framed her. However, what kind of situation is this, everyone can see it clearly at a glance. Moreover, this Murong does not know what kind of origins, and there is such a spiritual device in his body, which can actually reproduce the things that have happened in the past.

Can someone who has such a treasure really be a simple person? Before I heard the words of Nanfeng Yaling, and thought it was just two unnamed pawns, he would come to the door to seek justice.

Yes, he wants to ask for justice for his son and daughter. However, as the head of the family of the Nanfeng family, all his actions must be based on the interests of the family. What's more, the facts of the present are simply not like that at all.

For a time, when he looked at Nanfeng Yaling, the usual favorite of his daughter, he couldn’t help but feel a hint of haze. Especially my son still died in the hands of this daughter. No matter what happens in the middle, it can't change the result.

After watching all the passes, Ou Liu feels that his eyes are black and he will faint at any time. She did not expect that the truth of the facts would be so cruel. Her most beloved daughter, her son killed, and now depends on others, how can there be such a thing?

Seeing that Nanfeng and Ouxi did not say anything, Nanfeng Yaling was really anxious. She took the hands of two people and hurriedly said, "Father, mother, you have to believe me, this is not Really, she is her, she is forged."

After that, Nanfeng Yaling attacked the past directly toward Murong. "You are a monk, you dare to frame me like this, I want to kill you."

It is a pity that she has not been close to Murong's body, and she has already been far away from the ground. She fell to the ground and vomited blood. Originally, she had been seriously injured. Now that the injury is still not good, she is injured again, and the injury is naturally aggravated.