194 : Last Test (Unedited)

Murong's such awkward move is naturally making many people look at it. In particular, other people who continue to integrate medicinal herbs are even more eager to itch.

If you think about it, when everyone is concentrating on the integration of the medicinal herbs, there is such a person. It is so leisurely to look at it. Isn't this sincerity to provoke hatred?

Murong's face was obviously not so conscious. She single-handedly looked at the people who were concentrating on the fusion of the medicinal herbs. A small face was covered with a boring look, and she still yawned. Look of the thing, people really really wanted to beat her.

Some people who have not been firm, can't help but be more anxious after seeing Murong's leisurely look. The fusion of medicinal herbs is a thing that needs to be fully focused. As long as you are distracted, it is easy to fry. So, soon, several people fry again.

Although there was no injury, the people who were in the frying furnace looked at Murong with a sigh of relief. It seems that if it is not because of Murong, they will not fry.

For those who hate the eyes, Murong has no feeling of turning her face. She never felt that these people were the fault of her. Originally, whether it is a fusion of medicinal herbs or alchemy, it is a matter that requires concentration. As long as you are distracted, it is very easy to have an accident. Being able to focus on alchemy is the most basic requirement of an alchemy division. These people can't even do this, and why stand in this place!

The sound of "Boom--" is the sound of the opening of the medicine Ding, this is the second person who merged the good medicine after the face of Murong. Everyone looked at the sound, and what he saw was a white coat.

Everyone's eyes are full of expectations, and everyone wants to know if this is the second person to complete the fusion of the drug.

The white enamel did not disappoint everyone, and the medicinal medicinal medicine that flew out from the medicine ding was enough to show that this is not a waste dan.

The white enamel that has been integrated with the medicinal herbs has been completed, although her face is indifferent, but her eyes are still shining with radiance. At the beginning, she had been concentrating on the integration of the drug, so she did not notice what happened around her.

In order to be able to smoothly integrate two medicinal drugs, she even closed her five senses, focusing only on the fusion of medicinal herbs. Now she has finally merged with the drug, and it is so much ahead of time. She believes that she can definitely win the first prize and become the winner of this second test.

However, the good mood of Bai Hao did not last long. When she saw that Murong had a leisurely look, the smugness of her eyes disappeared, and she was not convinced.

Murong can be sitting here so leisurely, she does not think that this is the second test. Therefore, the only possibility is that Murong has already integrated the two medicinal herbs.

At the thought of this, the heart of the day is full of unwillingness. She does not want to believe this fact, but she cannot deny such a fact.

She did not think that Murong was actually more than she had to complete the fusion of the drug. Does this mean that, in fact, Murong's strength in alchemy is not worse than her?

When I think about this possibility, I feel bad about it. However, she immediately denied the guess. The fusion of the medicinal herbs is not the same as the refining of the medicinal herbs. Moreover, this time, the two medicinal herbs are just three medicinal herbs. Murong's face is a high talent, and learning alchemy is only a matter of more than a year. How could it be more powerful than her?