293 : Forced to ask (Unedited)

However, when he saw the Huangfu, Song Huili's heart could not help but be shocked. Because he found that he could not see through the other's cultivation. There are only two possibilities. One is that the other party has no repair at all, and the other is that the other's cultivation is far above him.

At the thought of this, Song Huili felt that the whole person was not good. Because obviously, the man with such a powerful momentum can't be without any repairs, that is to say that the other's cultivation is above him, and he is still a lot higher, so he will not see through.

Although the man did not indicate his identity, the maintenance posture was obviously not to explain the relationship between him and Murong. Such a strong standing on the side of Chen's home is obviously a very unfavorable thing for them.

Others could not see that Song Huili was injured, and Chen Shanghua could not see it. Seeing such a scene, his heart is so happy!

"Chen Jia, it is really good." Song Huili gnashed his teeth.

"Why should the Song family be angry?" Murong smirked and said, "All things have a cause, and all that is caused today, isn't it that you started with Song Jiaxian?"

The blood of Chen Jiaxuan is in the hands of the Song family. Whether Song Huili knows this or not, he can't escape this responsibility.

Just Song Huili's full attention was placed on the appearance of Murong's face, so he did not understand the words of Murong's face. He looked at Murong's face and his eyes sparkled with doubts. "What do you mean?"

It is too strange to happen this day. Chen is obviously targeting the Song family. The meaning of Murong's remarks there is even more clear. It seems to be an explanation. This is the Song family's mistake.

"Song owner, it seems that I just said something, you don't seem to hear it clearly! However, I am very generous, I don't mind repeating it." Murong smiled and said, "If you want to know what happened." Things, maybe you can ask your eldest son, he may know a lot of things that you don't know!"

After hearing the words of Murong, Song Huili's look suddenly became serious. He turned his head and looked at the direction of Song Kaizhi, only to find that Song Kaizhi's eyes drifted and he did not dare to confront him.

Just such a simple little action, Song Huili knows that his older son seems to have done something privately, and he has been caught by others. It is really a waste.

He does not object to anything that is directed at Chen, but if it is to be done, it must be clean and neat, and there must be no sequelae left. It is now obvious that the things he has done have been discovered by Chen's people.

Song Kaizhi can also feel the eyes of his father betting on him, but he just can't stand up to it. What he did himself, he knew clearly, this is definitely not a trivial matter. If it succeeds, it will fail, but it has already been discovered by Chen. Now he doesn't know how to explain to his father.

All this, we must blame Song Liyi. If it is not Song Liyi, then things will not become what they are.

Thinking of this, Song Kaizhi stunned and looked at Song Liyi standing beside him.

Although he and Song Liyi have no relationship with each other now, but like this, Song Liyi must follow him.

Song Liyi naturally knows about Song Kaizhi's complaints, but she doesn't care at all. There is no feeling between her and Song Kaizhi, and Song Kaizhi has recovered all the power in her hands. For this matter, she also made trouble, but there is no use. Now she has completely ignored the thoughts of Song Kaizhi.