312 : Debunking Identity (Unedited)

Suddenly, everyone focused on the open person. This is not the other person, it is actually the emperor.

When Huangfu got up, he came directly to the platform and walked to the side of Murong.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Murong looked at the emperor with a puzzled look, and his eyes were full of doubts.

She is very familiar with the temperament of Huangfu. If nothing happened, Huangfu would not speak at this time.

Not only is Murong swaying, but other people are also looking at the emperor with a puzzled look. It seems that they want to see what happened. However, I have to say that this test is really wonderful, almost can be described by twists and turns.

Now the victory and defeat has been fixed, but Huangfu has ran to the ring at this time.

Everyone can't help but speculate that Huangfu is going to avenge Murong. Although Murong now looks like there is no trace of scars, but just her misery, everyone is in the eye. Huangfu is the lover of Murong's face, and even if he really wants to take revenge for Murong, it is reasonable.

When Song Huili saw that Huangfu suddenly appeared on the ring, his heart could not help but slow down, and his heart began to have an unpredictable hunch.

So he immediately told the Song family to go up and lift Song Tiancheng down. I don't know why, he always felt that Huangfu was against Song Tiancheng this time.

The Song family who got the order immediately went to the ring and wanted to carry Song Tiancheng down. However, it was stopped by the emperor.

"Huangfu Gongzi, I don't know why you want to stop us?" Song Huili got up and came to the top of the ring. When he looked at the emperor, his eyes were full of badness. "Now the test is over, Song Tiancheng has already admitted." Do you still want to avenge Murong at this time?"

Huangfu didn't even look at Song Huili's eyes. He just said coldly. "He can't leave now."

This cold tone made the Song family, who had planned to carry Song Tiancheng down, not forbidden. I don't know why, in the face of Huangfu, they feel even more terrible than facing the family.

The move by Huangfu made Song Huili not fight. He turned his head and looked at Luo Chengyi. He said, "Luochengzhu, now, at this time, shouldn't you come out to preside over justice? Now that the victory and defeat have been divided, is it mine? Still can't you take our Song family's disciples to heal?"

After hearing Song Huili's words, Luo Chengyi stood up and looked at the emperor and said, "Yes, the emperor's son, the victory and defeat have been fixed. You can't stop Song Tiancheng from healing. You must let it go now."

As a fair and referee of the exchange meeting, Luo Chengyi will not favor any party. Moreover, if Song Tiancheng does not treat again, I am afraid that the injury will be heavier.

For Luo Chengyi's words, Huangfu was ignorant, and he looked indifferently at Song Tiancheng, who had been lying on the ground and was seriously injured. There was no such thing as a retreat.

Things have become like this, and no one can predict what to expect.

Everyone looked at each other and didn't know what was going on.

Murong is very familiar with Huangfu. She knows that Huangfu is not the person who reported private enmity at this time. Therefore, Huangpu prevented Song Tiancheng from leaving, which certainly has reasons for being unknown.

She stepped forward and took hold of Huangfu's hand and whispered, "Hey, what happened, is there anything wrong with Song Tiancheng?"

On the side of Song Huili, after hearing the words of Murong's face, he did not know what he thought of, his face suddenly changed, but he quickly recovered his calm. Almost no one saw his change.