244 : Inheritance (Unedited)

In front of this, the gimmick with Chen’s blood is destined to be extraordinary in the future. Maybe she will be the first person to be successful in the past years. Even if there is no way to fly, this Shantou future achievement will be even higher. If such a girl is willing to protect Chen, then Chen may still be able to reshape the glory of the year.
Chen Tiankun continued to speak, but I hope that you can choose and train an heir for Chen. I believe in your vision.
After listening to Chen Tiankun’s words, Murong’s face did not immediately agree, and she felt that she still needed to consider it.
Chen Tiankun did not urge the answer of Murong's face, but he also believed that the final Murong would agree. The conditions he proposed were not too harsh, and should be within the scope that Murong could face.

After a long time, Murong finally turned her mouth again. She nodded. "Well, I promise you, I will choose a suitable heir for Chen, and I will protect Chen, until I leave this continent."
Under such conditions, she felt that she was still acceptable. And in any case, this Chen family is the mother's family, even if it is not Chen Tiankun proposed, Chen family is going to have an accident, she can not stand by.
After receiving the answer from Murong, Chen Tiankun really breathed a sigh of relief. Although he had a few words in his heart, but Murong did not open his mouth to promise, he still had no end.
"Very good, then you close your eyes now!" Chen Tiankun nodded and said, "Sit down your knees and have no thoughts. Just concentrate on absorbing what I have in your mind."
Murong had no hesitation in her face. She sat down on her knees and closed her eyes. She abandoned all thoughts in her mind and the whole person began to empty her thoughts. Not long after, she found that her mind was constantly pouring in all kinds of knowledge. Not only that, she found that there is constant mystery to transport to her body. The mysterious force that was transported in quickly turned into her own mystery.
At this time, she closed her eyes and did not see that there was no wind around her, and the grass and flowers kept swaying. Even as time passed, her surrounding atmosphere almost condensed into a solid, so that she was in the middle, it seems that the figure has become looming.
Looking at the face of Murong who constantly receives the inheritance, Chen Tiankun's eyes can not help but flash a little strange. He chose Murong to be the heir, because Murong’s talent is extremely high. However, now it seems that the talent of Murong's face is not only described as high, it is simply enchanting.
Her absorption rate is much faster than he had expected. This goes on, very quickly, this gimmick can get all his inheritance. Chen can have such a descendant, and it is certainly impossible to continue to decline.
Just as Murong was absorbing the things that were passed down, the square outside was already out of calm.

I don't know when it started, the square began to blow up a gust of wind, and many people who had been practicing on the ground stood up. Because they found that they have no way to continue to cultivate without any problems, not only that, but everyone can also feel that the aura in the square seems to be gradually getting scarce.
Everyone stood up and didn't understand what happened. However, what everyone can be sure of is that this place of inheritance seems to have changed.
Soon, everyone found that not only the change in the square, but even the palace in the middle of it seemed to become more blurred.
Chen Liuli, who was still looking for the entrance to the palace, naturally found this change. Soon, she had returned to the square again when she had not had time to react, and the distance from the palace seemed to be farther away.
Not only her, but others who are still trying to enter the palace and get the inheritance are all sent back to the square.
For a time, almost everyone inside the entire secret world has found it wrong.
Chen Yuli looked at the direction of the palace over there, and the look on his face became extraordinarily gloomy. She has entered the secrets so many times, but she has never encountered such a thing. Now that such a change has taken place, she does not think of a possibility, that is, is there anyone who has been passed down?
When I think about this possibility, Chen Lanli's mood is even worse. She has almost no way to accept this reality. If someone really gets the inheritance one step ahead of her, then what should she do in the future.
This time, she has almost pinned all her hopes on this heritage, but she has never been able to find the entrance to the palace, let alone the inheritance.
What Chen Chen can think of, other people can naturally think of it. Everyone is guessing, is it that anyone who has inadvertently got the inheritance in this secret? Otherwise, how can such a sudden change occur here? If someone is really passed down, who is this person?
For a time, everyone talked about it and everyone had their own ideas. However, everyone has no way to determine it.