"➑⓿" : sᴛʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴀsᴇ

Start from the beginning

Long story short, I'm fucked.

Stefan slammed me back on the round bed, his hand still around my throat. My legs shook underneath him, my second orgasm fast approaching. I bit my bottom lip, trying my hardest to bite back any noise. There was no way I was giving in to him that easily today. But all of my self-control went to shit when he took the vibrator out, pressing his body against mine instead.

And that was all he needed to burst my bubble and make me fall apart.

Consumed by bliss, I moaned. He inched closer to my face, letting out a growl. "You know it's funny when you talk like that, knowing damn well how easily we can destroy your little cunt,"

His hands raked across my chest roughly before he trailed his tongue down my neck to the valley of my breasts. Taking my right nipple into his mouth, Stefan swirled it around my nub over and over again, switching between the two. He fastened his teeth around the delicate flesh, tugging at it gently. A rush of adrenaline flow through me, feeling his teeth graze over my skin.

He bit into my breast, drinking my blood softly while playing with the other. "Stefan..." his name rolled off my tongue. It felt so good, better than anything in the world.

Well, except one. But paired with this, sex with these two was just out of this world.

Once the euphoric haze took over us, he kissed his way down to my core. I moaned, feeling his nose brush against the swollen bundle of nerves as he sucked on the tender bud, slowly then harshly, licking long stripes up and down my slit. He slipped in two of his thick fingers through my opening, continuing to eat me out.

With each stroke of his tongue, his fingers curled upwards. He knew which buttons to push, which pace to feel and above all, he knew exactly how to pleasure me in ways that had me chanting his name like a prayer. Stefan, yes. Stefan, don't stop. Stefan this, Stefan that... Just him. My sex God. He could have me worshipping at his altar any time.

Just the sight of him was enough to make me orgasm and I did, not even embarrassed by the fact he had made me cum in less than a minute.

Stefan immediately lapped at my juices like a starved man. "Do you have any idea how good you taste?" he asked, but I was too lost in the pleasure flowing through my body to answer.

The sound of chains rattling broke me out of my reverie. He had tugged at them so gently, yet they broke down into pieces. He grinned like a Cheshire cat at my reaction to his show of dominance. Yeah, yeah, whatever. I could've done the same in a tick if I wanted to release myself.

"Take it off," Stefan ordered, voice breathy with desire. Knowing what he wanted, my hands quickly started working on his belt. I unbuckled it, sliding it through the loops and holding it out to him. "You know what to do,"

His eyes averted towards the polished wooden table beside us. I followed his gaze to find the girl gone. Gulping, I studied the look in their eyes that screamed danger. Not wanting to test the waters anymore, I crawled down the bed, taking Damon's proffered hand. He guided me to the table and I bent over it, gripping the edge.

"Safeword?" he asked seriously.

"I remember," I replied in all equalness.

"Good," he kissed me, pulling away with a little smirk. That bastard knew the kind of effect he had on me, stripping like that in front of my eyes. Seeing him all hard and waiting for me, and not being able to touch him was punishment alone. He slumped down on the couch in front of us, playing with himself to make me jealous.

Damon watched aroused as Stefan circled me like a predator, the look in his lust-laced eyes more animalistic than I had ever seen before, even when he used to rip people apart for sport. The buckle end of the belt remained wrapped in his right hand. He used the other to lift my chin and force my proud eyes away from his beautiful hard cock.