"➍➐" : ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇs

✰。◍✰。◍✰

。◍。◍

I closed the trunk of my car as soon as Stefan placed my luggage inside it. I turned around to say goodbye when he suddenly caught my waist, smirking at me. "I'm not done with you yet," He told me, throwing me over his shoulder despite my protest.

"Stefan! Stefan! Put me down, I'm going to be late!" I fought against his grip, pouting as he chuckled and took me inside our house. He placed me on the couch gently, getting on top of me as I giggled at his actions, bringing my lips to his. Stefan placed his hands on either side of me as I grabbed his face, deepening the kiss. "You're so needy," I mumbled in the kiss.

"Mmm...Don't you know it," He replied, detaching his lips from mine to pepper kisses along my jawline, making his way to my neck.

"It's just two days," I remarked, stroking his hair as he sucked at my sweet spot, causing me to let out a moan. He looked up to me, grinning in victory as I pouted.

He pecked my lips, fingers brushing against my face. "Maybe for you, for me, it's too long," He latched his lips onto my neck again, making me hum in response. Stefan started trailing kisses down my neck, looking at me for permission and I smiled, running my fingers through his hair. He placed a kiss just below my neck, watching my reaction. I bit my lip as he got lower, pushing my shirt down slightly from the top as he placed light kisses along the neckline of my bra.

I trailed my hands down his body, tucking them inside his t-shirt, running my fingernails on his naked back lightly as his lips reached the centre gore of my bra. "Stefan..." His name left my lips mindlessly and he looked up at me with a smirk.

"I think we should stop," He told me, an amused look on his face. "Or we won't be able to anymore," I pouted at him, placing my hands on his chest. "Weren't you going to be late?"

I widened my eyes, quickly realizing why I was in Savannah in the first place. Stefan chuckled at me, getting up from the couch as I threw a pillow at him. "You're such a jerk!" I got up from the spot and adjusted my clothes, along with my hormones. I swear being stuck in a teenager's body sucks. Not always, anyway.

We walked outside to my car. I was about to grab the door handle, when Stefan beat me to it, opening the door for me as I narrowed my eyes at him playfully. "Okay..." He cleared his throat. "I almost forgot something," He told me, digging his hands into his pocket and taking out a small envelope. He handed it to me as I raised an eyebrow. I opened the envelope, removing a piece of paper from it. I frowned, recognising the handwriting.

'Dear Rose,

I could've done this over a voicemail, but this felt like a more genuine effort. Thank you for being the amazing friend you are even though I hurt you. I want to apologize for every hurtful word I said to you that night. I'm so utterly sorry. So, call me when you're free so that I can redeem myself a little. Once again, thank you for everything.