"➌" : ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

ʀᴏsᴇᴍᴀʀɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ :

The morning light trickled in through the blinds, waking me up from my sleep. My eyes were shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before opening my eyes to find myself in a completely foreign place. I sat up, removing the silk sheets covering my body and got up, dragging my feet off the bed as I pressed my knuckles onto my eyes, letting out a yawn. I was wearing the same dress that I wore yesterday. My surroundings were entirely different from what I had ever seen. It was like I had teleported to a completely different world.  The memories from the previous day washed over my brain. The two strangers - The Salvatores. They must have brought me here. But where are they?

I left the room and found myself walking through a long hallway. Soon enough, I descended the stairs and walked into a huge parlour that the stairs led me to.

"Mr Salvatore?" I called out, hoping that one of them would hear me. But no answer came. "Anyone?" I called out again only to be returned with complete and utter silence.

I walked forward to what looked like the entrance of the house. As I raised my hand to pull the door handle, it suddenly jerked back towards my face. "Ahh," I screamed, placing my hand on my chest to calm myself as did the person on the other side.

I looked in front of me to find a blonde girl with blue-green eyes. "Oh my god, you scared me!" She exclaimed, trying to calm her frantic heartbeat.

"Pardon me, Who are you?" I asked the stranger.

"I'm Caroline Forbes, and I'm assuming that you are Rosemarie," She replied, smiling at me.

I nodded at her. "Yes, I am. How do you know my name, may I ask?"

"Oh...Damon and Stefan told me. They sent me here, to help you get changed and everything." She answered, grabbing my hand and taking me back to the parlour.

"Well, that is very kind of them, and you too, Miss Forbes, I hope I'm not bothering you too much," I gave her a small smile.

"Oh, no, no, no. It's no problem and please, call me Caroline. I'll call you Rose since Rosemarie is such a long name. Plus, it's cute. Can I call you Rose?" She rambled on, making me smile widely. I'm going to like this girl.

"You can. My family called me Rosa..." I sighed internally, thinking about the past but quickly brushed it off. "It's nice to meet you, Miss For-, umm...sorry, Caroline," I corrected myself, giving her another smile, which she very enthusiastically returned.

"Now we have to get you out of that dress," Caroline motioned me to follow her upstairs and I did so. My clothes were dusty so I wouldn't mind changing.

Hereafter an hour or so of trying on very peculiar clothing, Both of us decided on a particular set of clothes that I deemed fit for me.