"➋➑" : ʜᴏʟʏ ʙᴇᴊᴇᴇᴢᴜs, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʜᴏᴛ

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

I woke up from my sleep with a smile on my face. I was still cuddled up with Damon just like last night. I moved closer to him, placing my arm on his chest. "Good morning," I mumbled groggily. All I heard in response was a light chuckle.

I opened my eyes to find myself cuddled up with Stefan instead of Damon who was looking at me with an amused expression. I peeked inside the sheet that covered me to see that I was completely naked. With a scream, I pushed him away from me and got up from the bed, wrapping the sheets around me to cover my body.

"Stefan, what the hell?!" I yelled at him and he just chuckled.

I glared at him in response. "I'm sorry. You were just being so cute and mushy...I couldn't bring myself to wake you up." He laughed at me.

I placed my hands on the knot which held the sheets to my body. "So you got into the covers with me?!" I retorted.

"Relax, Ro. I didn't see anything.", He told me before smirking. "Or did I?"

"Ah! I hate you." I told him in annoyance.

At the same time, Damon got out of the shower, only wearing a towel around his waist and rolled his eyes at Stefan. "Oh, you're still here..." I bit my lip at the sight before me. His hair was wet and a few drops of water were dripping down his chest.

"Okay..." Stefan trailed off. "You're not going to start doing it in front of me, are you?" He asked, looking back and forth between us with a disgusted expression on his face.

I tore my eyes away from Damon before I started drooling. "So, remind me why you're here again," I asked Stefan.

"We have to go to school, of course." He shrugged his shoulders and I closed my eyes in realisation.

"Oh, Yay! School!" I clapped my hands in fake enthusiasm.

"Okay, children. You two should get ready." Damon told us. "Mommy will be waiting for you." Damon sang while Stefan and I rolled our eyes.

"You do know that by calling me a child, you're automatically calling yourself a paedophile?" I raised my eyebrow, causing Stefan to let out a chuckle.

Damon glared at me as Stefan got up from the bed. The covers that I was wearing had a slit along the side. I placed my leg on the bed and tugged it aside, revealing my bare leg to the brothers, who watched me with confused expressions. "So...we're still having that threesome?" I asked them seductively, making Stefan's eyes widen while Damon just narrowed his eyes at me.

"What threesome?" Stefan gulped nervously.

I walked over to the brothers who were standing next to each other. I peppered light kisses on Damon's chest while ruffling his wet hair. "You know, just Damon, me..." I then walked over to Stefan and ran my hands over his torso in a seductive manner, completely soaking his t-shirt with my wet hands but he didn't notice. "And you," I whispered in his ear seductively, taking my hand a little lower than before, making him shiver slightly under my touch.