"➊➐" : ᴄʜᴀᴏs

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

It was night time when the students in the Mystic Falls High school were preparing for the senior prank night.   Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt and Tyler were also there, quite excited for preparations.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked Elena, who was about to leave the room.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories!" Elena replied enthusiastically and the two girls smiled at each other, Caroline joining them.

She left the room and saw Tyler, who was giving instructions to the other students while he handed them rolls of saran wrap. Elena laughed softly at the excitement the students were showing and walked to the end of the hallway, opening the double doors only to come face to face with Klaus.

"There's my girl!" Klaus exclaimed while Elena looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Klaus!" Elena said and began to run when Klaus sped in front of her. He grabbed her arms forcefully and looked into her eyes.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" He smirked while Elena gulped.

Klaus dragged her down the hallway, roughly gripping her arm. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart." He glared at her angrily.
"The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." He concluded.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena replied bravely.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus smirked at her while he pushed her into the gym where a few students were setting up pranks.

Klaus walked into the gym with Elena still in his grip. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus announced in his fake American accent as all of the students groaned in disappointment and started to pack up their things. He saw Dana and Chad nearby and marched up to them, talking in his normal accent. "You two, I remember you "

Dana looked at him confused. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" She asked

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He replied.

"Lift your foot, please, Dana." Klaus compelled her and she did so while Klaus turned to the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death." He compelled the boy and Elena's eyes widened with panic and fear.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena pleaded with him at which Klaus smiled evilly.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course, I do." He retorted, grinning widely at her.

In the next couple of minutes, chaos erupted in Mystic Falls High School.  Rebekah had dragged Tyler to Klaus who ended up forcing him to drink his blood and killing him, leaving no other choice for Bonnie than to find out the root of Klaus's hybrid problem. After some time, Stefan had also marched into the gym in the hope that if he pledges his allegiance to Klaus, he might spare Elena. Little did he know that Klaus was never the one for forgiveness. He compelled Stefan to kill Dana and Chad, and so Stefan did it while a frightful Elena watched the whole scene.