"➍➋" : ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙɪᴇs

Smut warning in this one!

。◍。◍

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣,

"There's a good girl," I mumbled softly to Hope, who cooed at me, making me smile. Rebekah had gone into hiding with Hope three months ago to ensure her safety. I had been keeping touch with her ever since.

"Oh, Rose. Why do I have a feeling that you're going take the position of her favourite aunt from me?" Rebekah asked me, pouting a little.

"Honestly, I'm surprised she remembers me at all," I looked at Hope impressed. It had been almost a month since I last visited them. I brushed my nose against her nose softly, careful not to hurt her and she giggled. "She's adorable!" I spoke in awe.

"Clearly doesn't get it from her Dad," Rebekah announced in a sing-song voice, making me chuckle.

I furrowed my eyes. "Hmm...you know, if Klaus didn't yell so much, he'd actually be quite adorable," I told her with a shrug. "Have you seen him when he smiles?! He's like a cute baby!"

Rebekah laughed as I rocked Hope back and forth in my arms. "Oh. My. God. Rose complimented Klaus! I will have to call my brother now. What if he drops dead?" She mused playfully.

I laughed softly as Hope let out a yawn. "She's sleepy," I giggled, looking at her. I never thought Klaus's child would be so cute! Just look at her! "You should take her from me, Bekah...Before my heart explodes with her cuteness." I looked at her with adoration filled eyes. "Then I'd be the one who's dropping dead,"

Rebekah chuckled, nodding at me as she took Hope from my arms. She sat down on a rocking chair and cradled her in her arms. "Will you be back soon?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I shook my head at her. "But I'll try to," I grabbed my car keys that were laying nearby and went over to her, hugging her and placing a kiss on Hope's forehead. "You two stay safe, okay?" I told them both.

"Bye Rose," Rebekah spoke, rocking Hope in her arms.

"Bye Bekah!" I replied, smiling at her before speeding out of the house and into my car.

  ━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

"I'm still confused. When did you come home?" Stefan asked me, putting down two plates of food before us. It was afternoon and both of us were in a diner. We had been living together in Savannah for three months now.

Stefan sat down opposite me, picking up his fork as I looked at my hamburger hungrily. "I told you already. I came late at night...You were sleeping like a baby," I teased him and he narrowed his eyes at me playfully.