"➑⓿" : sᴛʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴀsᴇ

TW: Extreme degradation and exhibitionism kink, gets kinda dark too

TW: Extreme degradation and exhibitionism kink, gets kinda dark too. But everything is consensual as it should be. I do not stand for anything other than that. P.s. This smut is not everyone's cup of tea. If you're not into any of the things stated above, just skip it. It was my responsibility to let you know. So, read at your own risk!

。◍。◍

Music blared across the penthouse, dissolving the loud sound of heels clicking on the floor. The blonde stripper swayed from hip to hip, dressed in the scantiest dress I had ever seen.

Damon pulled her in closer, letting her run her hands over his chest. She pushed him back on the couch next to Stefan who sipped on his drink. The three of us watched as the girl unzipped her dress, shrugging it off seductively to reveal their black lacy lingerie to them, which again did nothing to cover anything.

She placed her hands on Damon's shoulders, moving her body to the beat. I rolled my eyes as she slid them under his shirt, ignoring how he was eyeing her almost naked body. But when her hands slid up Stefan's legs, brushing against his thighs, my jaw clenched involuntarily. I growled at her, pulling at the ropes holding me down.

"If she puts her filthy hands on him there again, I'm going to cut her into teeny tiny pieces and feed her to the sharks!" I snarled again, earning two looks of amusement. "Or better yet, I'm gonna straight up eat that bitch,"

"Wow," Damon smirked at me, impressed. "So protective over my baby brother,"

"That's because he's not a little bitch like you,"

"If you keep using your mouth like that, I'm not responsible for what happens to it," his dangerously calm composure sent a chilling thrill down my spine. He paused, roaming his eyes over my naked body. "Or the rest of you, for that matter,"

"Well, why don't you untie me and we'll see about that?" I challenged, voice quavering slightly from the vibrations going straight to my core.

Oh, did I forget to mention how I was ambushed, stripped naked, tied up with a freaking vibrator inside me, and made to watch as my dear sweet husbands got stripteases?

I might or might not have brought this upon myself when I flirted with a few guys (I was drunk) and brought up the twenties (still a touchy subject)... and exhibitionism (Hey! don't kink shame me in that judgy little tone), but let's be honest here, Damon's not even into blondes! And Stefan could never...

"You know you wouldn't be here if you didn't act like such a little slut the other night, right?" Stefan asked smugly.

Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it- F#%k it!

"I'm sure I'm still not slutty enough to get fucked by the world's greatest whores," I sassed back. "It's only the truth, isn't it, Stefan?"

The playfulness on their face disappeared, leaving something darker. Before I could ponder about the death sentence I just signed, Stefan sped over to me, grabbing me by my throat. He clenched his jaw so hard that for a second, I thought he would kill me. But he smirked instead, and according to the laws of the universe, when Stefan Salvatore smirked, you're either getting fucked or you're fucked.