"➎➐" : ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴʏ

In case it's not clear, it has been two years since the whole hospital incident and three years to go for the whole 'Willow' part

Dedicated to my best friend who never fails to encourage me when I'm at my lowest. She has stood by my side through the countless nights of self-loathing and still continues to do so every time.
I love you. You're my 'Raven'. Everything I've ever wanted. Even though I may yearn for more sometimes but you are my rock, my epiphany.

。◍。◍

𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒, 𝟙𝟜𝟡𝟚
ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Rosa?" A heavily pregnant Katherine called out, holding her baby bump as she rushed into her sister's room to find her kneeling beside the bed, face buried in her hands as she sobbed. "Rosa?" She called out again, walking up to her to place her hand on her fourteen-year-old sister's shoulder while using the other to support herself. "What happened?"

Rose looked at her, tears streaming down her face as she pointed to her empty bookshelf, making Katherine realize what was going on. "Mother threw away my books,"

"Why?"

She sniffled, lips trembling. "She said I won't need them once I get married and have children. I don't want to marry someone I barely know, Rina!" She cried out. "I want to live,"

"Leave her, Katerina," A strict voice announced as their mother entered the room, a grim expression on her face. "It's better not to encourage her childish behaviour..."

"This isn't fair, Mama. She's just a child," The older sister argued.

"I was her age when I had you!" The mother of the two retorted, taking a step closer to them.

Katherine shook her head, using both her hands to hold her baby bump. "But you had no choice. You were married off to a man you had never seen before...You let everyone else dictate your life. Don't let it be our fate!" She said.

The older woman sighed in response, unhinged by her daughter's words. "I don't have time to indulge in this petty bickering with you, Katerina. I'm responsible to groom my daughter to become prim and proper, a woman fit for society. I'm not going to let my other daughter fail me too," She glanced at her daughter's grown abdomen, making Katherine shut up instantly. "Once Rosemarie gets married and has children of her own, she would give up this fatuous fight and realize what a gift motherhood is,"

"Well, I don't want to have children, mother! I want to live my life...I want to read and dance, and love-" Rose countered, begging her mother with her eyes.

"You would learn to love your husband and the father of your children..." She sighed, brushing her younger daughter's hair away, just a tint of motherly affection on her face. "You have to understand that I'm doing this for you, my sweet girl. I don't want you to follow in your sister's footsteps and ruin your life...No man would ever marry a girl who lacks etiquette or dare question him on everything. I'm just trying to save your future,"