"➌➎" : ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʀᴏsᴇ ʜᴀs ɪᴛs ᴛʜᴏʀɴ

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

"So...quick revision!" Noah announced, rubbing his hands together. Stefan, Noah and I were standing around a table in the lobby of the Hargrave mansion. Today, I was getting a chance to have my life back and I was going to do everything in my capacity to take it.

"I call Marcel, We leave for New Orleans, Meet the girl Eleanor was talking about..." I began.

Stefan took over from me. "She removes the constraint on Rose's magic. Both the girls rid Mystic Falls of Ethan's control. Everyone's memories come back..."

"And then we figure out how to kill Ethan...once and for all," Noah added in, earning a nod from both of us.

"Now that everything's sorted, we should get on the road," I picked up my bag and so did Stefan. I turned around to leave when I noticed that Noah wasn't moving.

"Noah? We don't have a lot of time," I told him, furrowing my eyebrows.

He looked up to meet my eyes. "I'm not going, Rose,"

"You can't be here when Ethan comes back. So come on..." I motioned him to the door.

"That's exactly why I have to be here," Noah sighed. "I have to keep him distracted while you two work on the plan,"

I stomped towards him. "No! Don't you get it? He will kill you," I tried to reason.

"I know," He replied, grabbing my shoulders. "Listen to me, I have to do this...Ethan has to stay out of Mystic Falls until you get your powers back,"

"No!"

"Rose, it's okay, it's okay..." He repeated as tears brimmed in both of our eyes. "You have made me realize what I should've done centuries ago..."

"I can't have anybody else dying for me..." I remarked in a brittle voice, a lump forming in my throat.

"You aren't taking my life away from me, you're giving me the life I've always wanted. You're letting me out of this cage of monstrosity my brother has kept me locked in for centuries..." Noah whispered, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "I'll be with her up there. I'll be at peace,"

"What about the child?" I asked.

"That's what you have to promise me...Promise me that you're going to kill my brother before he could do any more harm to all of us," He took out a ring from his pocket. "This was my wife's." He took my hand and placed the ring in it. "Take it and promise me,"