"➋⓿" : sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

𝟙𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣....

New York was a beautiful city. The tall and beautiful buildings and structures, the distinct people, the amazing food. It was all new to me. Still, over the past ten days, I tried to enjoy my trip to the fullest. A part of me wanted to stay here and learn more about the modern world but another part of me wanted to run away to Mystic Falls as soon as I could. I felt obliged to go back there and to see my friends again. I felt like I had a home, a family to go back to. And then there was Damon! I missed him the most. His snarky little comments, those ocean blue eyes, his touch. I missed everything about him. The number of phone calls and text messages I had received from him in the last ten days made it clear that he missed me too. That was also the reason why I was rushing around in my hotel room at 10 in the morning, which looked like a tornado just swept through it. In reality, I was just too clumsy to keep it clean.

After I had left for New York, a series of bad events had taken place in Mystic Falls, but to be honest, I was not surprised. I had made up my mind to go back but the gang convinced me not to. They thought that it was equally important for me to find out about my bloodline and come in contact with my powers. To quickly recap, Alaric and Damon found a cave underneath the Lockwood property, which had various drawings carved into its walls. Turned out that the drawings were related to the originals and that Mikael was Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah's father. Elena confronted Rebekah about those drawings, who told her about her family. A century ago, when the Originals were still humans, they had moved to Mystic Falls and continued to live in peace with their neighbours, who in turn, were werewolves. One day, a werewolf killed their younger brother. Esther and Mikael, as a way to protect their children, used Magic to turn them into vampires. How ironic it was! They ended up turning their family into the very thing they needed protection from, thus creating a new species. An original could only be killed with white oak and hence, they burned down the tree. Rebekah had also told Elena that when Mikael found out about Klaus being the son of a werewolf, he killed half of the village along with Esther and Klaus's real father, thus starting the war between the two species. Though, it later turned out that Klaus was the one who had killed his mother, not Mikael.

Thus began the gang's plan to lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls using Mikael, which was an absolute fail because Stefan decided to save Klaus's life at the last minute, resulting in Klaus killing Mikael and Stefan getting free of his compulsion. And that brought us to the previous night. Damon called me yesterday and he was really angry at Stefan for messing their plan up. Apparently, Stefan had fled with Klaus's coffins and Klaus had threatened Elena and Damon to find the coffins, or otherwise, he would hurt Elena's family. Damon wanted me to come back home. For some reason, he believed that I was the only one who could convince Stefan to hand over the coffins.