"➊➏" : sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

Klaus, Stefan and I were sitting in the open space of a clothing store, drinking champagne while we waited for Rebekah, who was in the changing room, trying out her hundredth whatever dress. I lost count after the twentieth one!

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah called out from the dressing rooms at which Klaus rolled his eyes

"There's not," Klaus replied with boredom.

"Well, I think it looks great on you." I complimented.

Rebekah walked out of the dressing room wearing a short black dress.
"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She said.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus noted.

I sighed at their bickering, zoning out. I had so much on my mind since yesterday night. After Gloria had dropped the 'not your father' bomb on me last night, it had made me question my entire life. For a moment, I thought she was playing me, but then why would she? She was a powerful witch and her eyes confirmed the truth. I was conflicted on whether to call Katherine or not, afraid of how she would react.

Even if there was some truth to it and even if Katherine and I didn't share the same father, he would always remain mine till the end. If he knew that I was not his child, he never treated me like that. He always loved me and, he even used to tease Katherine that I was his favourite. The only question was...who was my real father? And what was he, if not a human?

"All right. I'm going to get some air." I heard Stefan say. I snapped up my head to see him standing up to leave. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone very familiar standing across the street. She motioned Stefan to follow her as I sprang up from my seat.

"You know what? I'm coming too." I quickly downed my champagne and grabbed Stefan's arm, starting to walk towards the exit.

"Alright, just don't start making out," Klaus commented from beside me and I held up my middle finger in response, at which Klaus just chuckled.

We then left the store and followed Katherine who stood behind an alley.
She smirked when she saw us. "You two look chummy...or should I say, as thick as thieves," Katherine commented, looking at our adjoining arms.

"Don't start, please," I replied tiredly as we stood close to her and I removed my arm from Stefan's.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked her roughly and she shrugged. "You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead."

"Happy to know that you still care," Katherine noted at which Stefan scoffed. "So tell me if I'm wrong... Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for... That's the necklace that you gave to Elena." Katherine told Stefan and I snapped my head towards him.