"➊➍" : ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛ ᴅɪᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

When I said I loved the woods, I meant it because it kept me away from what's bothering me. In other words, Klaus! But now, he had to ruin that for me too, didn't he?

The three of us were hiking up the mountains to find more werewolves. Stefan was carrying Ray on his shoulders, who was unconscious. Klaus had killed Ray after he fed him his blood. Now we were waiting for him to wake up in transition while we walked in the mountains.

I sighed in frustration and Klaus looked at me with a smirk. "Tired already, love?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.
He put his hand on the small of my back as we walked forward.

"Take your hand off of my waist or I'll chop off your fingers." I smiled innocently and he gave me a weird look. He put his hands up in defeat as Stefan tried not to laugh.

"Only you could have said that to me, love. Any other person would have been lying on the ground with their head in my hands." He mused darkly and I gave him a fake smile.

"You know, I get that we're, uh... the three of us are stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great," Stefan said with disinterest.

"So much brooding. You're self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus commented.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting for werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan stated.

"Yes! What do you need all these hybrids for? You aren't planning on starting World War three, are you?" I asked and Klaus smirked at me.

"Maybe I am." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Or maybe you need these hybrids because you don't want to be alone," I mumbled and the two men stopped to look at me.

Klaus stared at me for a while before turning back. "Well, thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There."

I looked up and saw a group of people setting up for camp. Stefan walked towards them, immediately attracting their attention.

He dropped Ray's body on the ground as a woman came running to him. "Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on?" She asked frantically and glared at Stefan.
"Who are you?"

Klaus and I walked up to Stefan and stood beside him. Klaus looked at the woman. "The important question is who am I?" He then looked up to the whole werewolf pack.

"He's the oldest dick in the world," I announced and Stefan tried his hardest not to laugh. Klaus made a face at me and then leaned in close to my face. "You love, are forcing me to do something about that mouth of yours. You always end up stealing my thunder, don't you?" Klaus asked me and I smiled innocently before sticking my tongue out at him.

That was the breaking point for Stefan. He laughed loudly and I began to laugh with him. Klaus looked at us like we were on crack. "Ignore these two, I'm starting to question their sanity," Klaus murmured, more to himself than to others. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." He announced.