38 - An Eventful Morning

I woke up with a smile on my face, Jungkook was hugging me from the back. his legs intertwined with mine, his arms wrapped around me and his hands holding mine.

I wanted to turn around but Jungkook held me tighter, he snuggled his face into my shoulder and kissed me in my neck.

    'That tickles' I giggled.

He stopped for a moment but then kissed me again in the neck. This time not so softly but more roughly, I let out a moan as he kissed a very sensitive spot.

His arms now roaming my body. I turned around to kiss him on his lips.

After we released from the kiss I snuggled into his chest, while his hand roamed my hair.

Although I was very happy, and very much in love the realization also hit that we didn't discuss what we are going to do now.

Could I be his girlfriend while he was still orchestrating these robberies? what would that even look like? during the day support his act in being the shy computer nerd and than at dinner talk to him about the next robbery? I had a hard time imagining that to be honest.

    'What is on your mind y/n?' he asked while slowly turning my face towards him.

I didn't want to ruin this moment so I considered not telling him

    'are you thinking of what will happen when we leave this room and our reality hits us?' he guessed,

pretty accurate guess

I nodded silently. He pulled me closer.

    'do you remember what you told me about your dream?' he asked and I looked confused

    'that you were in jail?'

he shook his head 'no I mean in the academy when we walked the streets at night and passed that lottery ad.'

I thought about it, going through my memory when it suddenly hit me 

Flashback

The streets of Seoul were still crowded even though it was not too long until midnight. Me and Jungkook had gone for food and drinks because we both passed an important test today. my eyes fell on these lottery tickets in the window of a shop we passed.

   'kook, if you won the lottery what would you do with the money?' I asked joyfully

     'hmm.' he was contemplating 'I guess I would save the money until I'd like to buy a house or something.'

    'that so boring! You don't want to do something crazy?' I exclaimed

    'hmm maybe......' he was thinking but it seems he couldn't think of anything.

    'I don't know, what about you?' he eventually let out

I did make up a whole plan in my head, and excitedly started to explain it all to him

    'I think I'd move to Switzerland, buy a little chalet in the mountains. I'd be surrounded by mountains and I can climb whenever I want. I could also get some nice big dogs. It would be the ultimate freedom.'

Jungkook watched me explaining my entire plan with his signature bunny smile. Then he narrowed his eyes 'you have given this a great deal of thought y/n, are you secretly planning something?'

I smiled as well to him

    'yes I am going to rob a bank. but ssst don't tell anyone.'

He smiled and shook his head,laughing over my silly behavior.