303 : Questioning Qualifications (Unedited)

Start from the beginning

After looking around for a circle, Luo Chengyi, the owner of the city that had already arrived, stood up. After looking around for a circle, he said, "Today is the first day of the major family exchange meeting. I am very happy to be able to For this exchange will be a fair..."

According to the practice of each exchange meeting, the city owners of Luoyicheng are regarded as a fair. In this regard, the major families do not have any opinions. Because everyone knows that the Lord of the Falling City is a neutral candidate, he will never join the battle of the family, so he can treat each contest fairly.

Murong pours herself in her seat and has a sense of drowsiness. She really does not understand some. Since it is a communication meeting, it is better to start the test directly. At most, it is better to simply tell the rules of the test. However, some people like to make a long story on it. What she hates most is this kind of thing.

Sitting on the side of the emperor, looking at Murong's appearance, I only feel very cute. If it is not the case now, he really wants to put Murong in his arms and pamper him.

For this kind of opening, everyone else is used to it, so no one shows anything different.

After Luo Chengyi said something, the exchange meeting officially began. The whole exchange will be divided into three parts, the first part is to repair the test, the second part is the refining test, and the last part is the alchemy test.

Now the first one to be held is the test of cultivation. Although it is a test of the major families, but not every family has sent all of their disciples to the field, if this is true, then it is a test for a month, I am afraid there is no way to compare the first part. Therefore, every family can send a few people to play, it is all prescribed.

However, even so, there are still many people who participated in the first part of the test. The first round was the knockout. Ten people in each round, to the final winner, can enter the next level.

Such a rule is more like a melee. However, everyone is used to it. Those who are weaker are constantly praying. When you are in the first game, it is best not to encounter too strong opponents, or else it will be brushed down in the first game.

Soon, it has already been divided into groups. Murong looked at his group, which happened to be in the tenth group. It was not too late, nor was it a queen. However, unexpectedly, Huangfu was divided into the first group.

Yes, in this exchange meeting, Huangfu will also play, which is to play as a disciple of Chen. When I heard the news, Chen Shanghua naturally agreed to do so.

Huang Fu's cultivation is inscrutable, even he is a rival. Such a strong person, playing in the name of Chen Jia, will definitely be a big boost for Chen. Such a good thing, usually can not ask for help, how can he object?

Soon, the first test began. Among the ten people above the ring, the emperor is the most eye-catching. Not only because of his excellent appearance, but also because of her noble atmosphere. Many young ladies, when they saw the figure of Huangfu, could not help but feel a red flush on their cheeks.

However, at the beginning of the first test, an episode occurred.

"Wait a minute." Just as Luo Chengyi was about to start shouting, Song Huili suddenly stood up and stopped.

"Song owner, don't you know what you have?" Luo Chengyi, who was suddenly stopped, was not angry. His face still had a smile of Hee Hee. "Now the test is about to begin, I don't know if you want it." —"

"I oppose Huangfu to participate in this contest." Song Huili looked at the emperor standing on the stage, his eyes sparkling with indignation. "He is not a family member at all, he is not qualified to participate in the contest."