I stood up from my seat and gather my belongings.

"I will inform my boss about your decision as soon as possible, Sir. That way he could pertain to you about your conditions."

I smiled and bowed at him.

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Chu."

"See you when I see you, Ms. Song"

With that, I left the club with a victorious grin. I couldn't stop myself from celebrating when I reach the exit. I even check the paper again just to make sure that everything that happened was authentic and real.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this-"

"Excuse me, Miss. Who are you?"

I glance behind my back to see the person who spoke to me.

It was a woman. Possibly a model or some kind. She wears a tight black dress and sleek stiletto that made her look like one. But all in all, she looks glamorous.

"Ne?"

"Yes, I'm talking to you."

Surprisingly, she speaks Korean too. Which made me thought... Is that how rich Asians typically like? They can speak multiple languages unlike everybody else.

"Sorry. Is there something wrong-"

I was caught off guard when she stood close to me that I couldn't even find space between us.

She took off her sunglasses and frown at me.

What's wrong with her?

"What are you doing here and being escorted by Henry Chu?"

I suddenly couldn't find the words to answer back.

Is she one of his women?

"Sorry, you must be mistaken. I only addressed him for company purposes and nothing else."

"Business, huh? Was it or was it for personal motives? Oh, C'mon! You must be one of those girls who wants him in bed in exchange of money. How much did he pay you? Millions?"

I was flabbergast by her hasty accusation when I didn't even do anything.

She's talking to the wrong person!

"Look. I think you're going in the improper direction. I'm not here for that business you call-"

"Let me see that paper if you don't want to get in trouble. Give it to me."

She tried to snatch it but thankfully I had the luck to get away from her hands. Or else, things could've been worst.

"How dare you-"

"If you have business with Mr. Chu himself, I suggest you talk to him personally Miss."

"And you even have the guts to talk back, huh? You stupid bitch!"

My eyes close when she raised her hand. I knew she about to slap me and I am ready for the war she's imploring just to prove my innocence. How dare she charged me just like that-