" Your telling truth?" Taehyung asked
His big eyes looked at jungkook's with hope and desperation.

Jungkook heart melted "of course baby.... Only you " he whispered softly as he rested his forehead on taehyung's.

"Then why he apologized in the morning?" Taehyung asked , a cute pout adoring his face.

Jungkook hesitated before speaking "I thought I forced you and do it with me...." He shyly rubbed his nape.

Taehyung shook his head with a giggle  "I was fully aware at that time kookie
I know what I did and I enjoyed it..... not only pleasure but safe. I trust you kookie and I'd never regret it" he softly says.

"Really?" Jungkook whispered against taehyung's lips.

"Really" and that only word is enough to close the gap between them and jungkook did it.

They moved thier lips in a slow rhythm. Jungkook finger traced taehyung's bare waist as he lifted the shirt a bit where the other hand cupping taehyung's face.
Taehyung placed his both hand on jungkook's shoulder as he softly kissed jungkook.

After a while they part a stupid smile plastered on both of thier blushing face. They stayed like that.

"I love it when you call me kookie" jungkook mumbled after a while.

Taehyung hums "then I'll call you kookie" he laughed when he saw jungkook's cute bunny smile.

"Thank you baby" jungkook pulled taehyung closer to him and kissed on his cheek.

"And about that bitch yujin--" before jungkook saying anything taehyung placed his finger on jungkook's lips to shut him.

"You don't need to explain it to me kookie.... I know her actually she'd try to hit on me too" he chuckled where jungkook was shocked.

"I can't believe that bitch" he huffed in irritation and mumbled some cursing word.

Soon The couple cute interaction interpreted by the knock on the door.

Jungkook groaned while taehyung was pissed.

The door wide open after taehyung gave permission to whoever is knocking.
Jungkook glared the person who just entered the room but the other was completely Ignored jungkook as yujin made her way towards taehyung while twirling her hair. But taehyung remained his poker face unaffected.

"Mr.kim called you sir" she said in slurty tone.
Taehyung nods and shooed her away.

She huffed and turned his heels not before she gave another flirty wink towards jungkook who glared back in return.

Taehyung clunched his fist when he noticed that wink.

"Okay bab--" jungkook cut off when taehyung pulled jungkook by collar and smashed his lips.

Jungkook eyes blown wide but soon recovered and kissed back by pulling taehyung by his waist.

Taehyung soon released jungkook's lips and immediately he placed it on jungkook neck and started sucking on it.

Jungkook moaned his grip on taehyung's waist tightened when taehyung started sucking harshly.

"D-dont leave m-mark b-baby" jungkook said between his moans.

Taehyung smirked against jungkook's skin....

That exactly what I want... He thought to himself as he continued his assault on jungkook skin.

He loosened jungkook tie and unbuttoned first two buttons.
His lips leaving mark wherever he placed them.

Soon Jungkook neck and collarbone and a part of jungkook chest covered with red blotches.

"Dame baby.... Your a tiger" jungkook chuckled as he checked his reflection on taehyung's office bathroom.

Jungkook tried to cover the mark pulling his shirt up and for his luck it covered.

When jungkook left the bathroom taehyung was already went to meet his father. Jungkook made his way out of the office and to jimin.

"Hey hyung" he greeted jimin with a happy grin.

Jimin raised his eyebrows "oh now your fine" he questioned.

"I'm always fine
What're you saying hyung?" He again grinned.
Oh how much jimin want to smack that grin off of him. Because of him jimin has to finish his work also, And here he is grinning like an idiot.

"I heard taehyung was here
Is that true jungkookie?" Hoseok joint them.

"Oh yeah hyung
He just left to talk with mr.kim" he says excitement and his grin widened.

Now jimin understand.... The sudden change in jungkook mood. But he is not mad he is rather feel happy and relieved for them.

"Jeon I think you forgot today is last day to submit your file" a pissed yujin said folding her hand hands across her chest.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but before he say anything another voice spoke for him.

"I think you need check your eyes miss.yujin he did submit and  I already signed it and you have it on your table now" taehyung says
Now standing beside a confused jungkook.

Taehyung smirked when he saw her embarrassed expression.
Jimin and hoseok trying very hard to hold their laugh.

An idea popped on taehyung's brain.
"Jungkookie~~ you have something on your neck" he said as he purposely pulled jungkook shirt down and showed the beautiful love bite adoring his face.

Jimin and hoseok looks amused where yujin mouth fell on the floor.

"I'll check that sir" she excused herself and flexed away from them.

"Why I don't remember finishing it?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Because jimin did that"

"I did that"

Both taehyung and jimin said at the same time.

Taehyung and jimin eyes widened and their eyes locked.
But taehyung break that eye contact and excused himself.
And jimin did the same.

Jungkook watched everything and feel bang on his chest when he saw sad and guilty in taehyung's eyes.

That time jungkook want only one and that is give taehyung his soulmate back... 💜

_____________________

Thank you for reading 💜

My universe is a masterpiece 💜