Chapter 94

Theodora's POV-

"You have fought, valiantly. Lord Voldemort knows how to value bravery. Yet you have sustained heavy losses. If you continue to resist me, you will all die, one by one. I do not wish this to happen. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a loss and a waste. Lord Voldemort is merciful. I command my forces to retreat immediately. You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured. I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you. You have permitted your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman, and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour." Voldemort's voice ran through the battle. No one dared to move. Once he stopped death, eaters started disappearing.

I looked around one more time but couldn't spot Draco anywhere. I was one of the last death eaters still around. People glared at me, starting to point their wands out again. I flicked my wand and felt my feet being lifted off the ground, and my body is thrown around before landing in front of my parents.

"Oh thank goodness, you're alive," Dad said, hugging me. I shrugged him off.

"Yeah," I mumbled, sitting in the grass and leaning against a tree.

Soon Voldemort came walking in from the direction of the shrieking shack. There was blood around his snake's mouth. Death eaters were scanning the forest, looking for any signs of Potter, but there were none so far.

---

I watched the fire burning as Mum dabbed a cut I had across my forehead, and I rested my head on Dad's shoulder. Yalexy and Dolohov finally returned, but alone.

"No sign of him, my lord," Dolohov said. Voldemort's expression did not change though. He just looked down at Dolohov.

"My lord- "Bellatrix said, Voldemort raised a hand to shush her, and she didn't utter another word.

"I thought he would come. I expected him to come. I was, it seems... mistaken," Voldemort said. I looked back at the fire as someone bellowed.

"You weren't." Potter stood there, appearing out of nowhere. No one even dared to breathe as they glared at each other. We all stood up, some stared laughing, gasping, and even crying.

"HARRY! NO!" Hagrid shouted, struggling against his chain.

"NO! NO! HARRY, WHAT'RE YEH—?"

"QUIET!" shouted Rowle, and flicked his wand. Hagrid was silenced.

"Harry Potter," Voldemort said, very softly.

"The Boy Who Lived." Potter looked over at me, making eye contact with me, before looking back at Voldemort.

Voldemort raised his wand and Potter did not dare blink as Voldemort screamed.

"Avada Kedavra!" He yelled. There was a blinding green light and Potter fell to the ground, and surprisingly Voldemort.

We all stared between the two bodies before looking around at each other. Voldemort started stirring, and Bellatrix ran up to him.

"My lord- "Bellatrix said.

"That will do," He said.

"My Lord, let me—"

"I do not require assistance." Voldemort snapped, standing up. Voldemort looked at Potter's body, trying to determine if he was dead or not.

"The boy...is he dead?" We didn't answer, we weren't sure. Voldemort looked around before pointing at me.

"You," He took his hand out, and fired a warning shot at me. I screamed and jumped away.