Chapter 63 (Year 5)

Draco's POV-

"This is it, it's through here - "Harry said, after we managed to enter the Ministry of magic, and finally find what Harry was looking for. But there was nothing in that row.

"You said it was row ninety seven." I whispered, and Harry nodded.

"Yeah."

"We need to go right, I think. Yes... that's fifty-four..." I said, and Harry nodded. We walked through the rest of the rows, until finally finding ninety seven.

"He's right down at the end. You can't see properly from here." Harry said, leading us down the row that had glowing orbs.

"He should be near here. Anywhere here... really close..." Harry whispered, as we kept walking closer inside the row, but still nothing was there.

"Harry?" Hermione said.

"Somewhere about...here." Harry said.

"He might be. Or maybe..." He hurried to look down the one beyond that.

"Harry?" Hermione said again.

"What?" Harry snapped.

"I don't think Sirius is here." I whispered, but Harry kept running down other rows trying to find him.

"Harry?" Ron called, staring at an orb.

"What?" Harry snapped.

"Have you seen this?" Ron asked him.

"What?" Harry replied again.

"It's — it's got your name on," said Ron. Harry moved a little closer so he could read the glass spheres.

"My name?"

"What is it? What's your name doing down here?" Harry looked down at the others.

"I'm not here. None of the rest of us are here." Harry stretched out a hand to grab it.

"I don't think you should touch it, Harry." Hermione whispered.

"Why not? It's something to do with me, isn't it?"

"Harry, don't!" I said.

"It's got my name on it." Harry said, before closing his hand around the dusty ball and picking it up. We all gathered around him, staring at it, when we heard someone say.

"Very good, Potter. Now turn around nice and slow, and give that to me."

We all froze, turning around. Where Mr. Jones stood, Ginny gasped, as more death eaters started emerging from thin air.

"But-but-you can't be a death eater! You're in the-"

"Enough! To me, Potter!" He said, sparing me one glance.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

"The Dark Lord always knows!" A death eater laughed.

"Always! Now, give me the prophecy Potter." Mr. Jones said.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" Harry yelled again.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" A high pitch voice said. The women who said, I recognised as my Aunt Bellatrix.

"Aunt Bellatrix." I whispered, and she grinned at me.

"Draco...my dear nephew. You look just like your pathetic father did."

"You've got him. He's here. I know he is." Harry yelled, ignoring them.

"The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo," She said, in a mock baby voice.