Chapter 30 (Summer Part 2)

Draco's POV

"Ah, Fudge!" Dad said, to the Minister of Magic, extending his hand out to him. The Minister, smiled, and shook my father's hands, eagerly. 

"How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco? And his girlfriend, Theodora Jones?" I blushed, glaring at my dad, seeing Dora's embarrassed face.

"Dad!" I yelled, making them look at me confused.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I hissed, and Dora nodded. 

"My mistake." He chuckled, but I knew it wasn't, he purposely did that. 
Fudge laughed,

"How do you do? And allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk - Obalonsk - Mr. - well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else - you know Arthur Weasley, I daresay?" Mr. Weasley smiled, warmly at Dad,

"Of course! He brought the my son and his friend here." But Fudge wasn't listening, as he spoke to Mr. Weasley. 

"Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest." Fudge explained, 

"How nice," Mr. Weasley said, 

"Draco, you and Dora will be sitting by the Weasley's, your mother and I will be over there." Dad pointed to the side where the Minister of Magic was already seated at. 

"Yes, dad." I said, and he nodded before walking away. 

"Draco," Dora whispered, 

"What?" I asked, as we sat down.

"I don't want to sit with them."

"We don't have any other seats." 

"Fine," She snapped, as we walked towards my friends. I sat down next to Ron, and Dora sat next to me. Her arms crossed over her chest, and her body, pointed away from us.

"Ladies and gentlemen. . . welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!" Ludo Bagman called out, the people all started screaming and clapping, excitedly.

---

By the time the match was over, it was already dark. 

"Dad, can I stay in the Weasley's tent?" I asked, Dad nodded,

"Yes, we'll come get you and Dora, in the morning." 

"I have to stay too?" Dora asked, annoyed, but we both ignored her, as I forced her along with the rest of the Weasley's and Harry. 

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling." Mr. Weasley said, as we walked into the tent. 

"Don't worry, Dad, we've got big plans for this money. We don't want it confiscated." Fred grinned, but their Dad didn't look convinced. 

We separated from the girls, with Dora throwing me an angry glare, as we all settled into our bags. 

---

"Ron! Harry! Draco! Wake up! Quickly, now. It's urgent!" We heard Mr. Weasley say, I opened my eyes, looking around confused, as the others woke up. 

"S' matter time?" Ron groaned, getting out of bed. But we could tell something was wrong, as Mr. Weasley looked around at us, anxiously, before running out to wake up the others. 

We walked out the tent, seeing more wizard's coming out of their tents, some tents started catching on fire, magically pushed them out of their way. There we're loud drunken sounds of laughters, and something like loud bangs, and green lights, coming out.