Chapter 24 (Year 3)

Theodora's POV

"Students, be quiet." Snape snapped as he walked into our common room,

"As you all know, Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Tonight, Black has tried to enter into the Gryffindor common room, to attack...you guessed it, Harry Potter. Now, Professor Dumbledore has asked that you all sleep in the great hall, tonight. So you all should change into some comfortable, appropriate, clothes, and meet us in the great hall." Snape turned around and walked out of the Slytherin common room, leaving us all annoyed.

"Just cause Saint Potter, gets attacked, we all have to sleep in the great hall? Potter gets attacked every bloody year." I said, rolling my eyes.

"We'll let's get this over with shall we?" Pansy asked, yawning.

---

The great hall was filled with sleeping bags, Snape making the Slytherin's sleeping bags a little bigger than the rest of the houses.

"Blaise, can I sleep next to you?" Theo asked.

"I don't care where you sleep, Theo."

"We'll it just feels a little more normal, like in our dorm room." He said, as he slipped into Blaise's sleeping bag.

"Theo, not in my sleeping bag!"

"But it's nicer than mine!" Theo pulled the blanket over his head, and Blaise grabbed him by the shoulders, trying to pull him out.

"Out!"

"Will you two shut up? I want to sleep!" Pansy yelled, throwing a pillow at them.

"Ow!"

"That barely hit you, Theo!"

"The way you threw it was really rude though." Theo pouted, getting into his sleeping bag.

"Sleep! You need to sleep!"

As the others kept fighting, Daphne and I got into our sleeping bags, looking quite annoyed.

"I'm starving," I said,

"We'll breakfast is only a couple hours away." Daphne laughed,

"Ugh, that's so far away, whatever I'll wait," I said.

"Theo, get out of my sleeping bag, Theo!" Blaise yelled one more time.

---

I sat up, looking around the great hall. There were no teachers or prefects around. I stood up, desperately wanting to find a bathroom. I stood up, trying to tiptoe out of the room.

"Dora? What are you doing?" I heard Draco whisper. I glanced around, seeing his blond hair sticking out from under his sleeping bag.

"Draco, why are you still awake?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"Couldn't sleep," He shrugged, his cast signing in the light, making me feel a little guilty again.

"Why are you up? Sirius Black is here!" He said as I kneeled down next to him.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Why?"

"Why are you so freaking nosy?"

"We'll I could just call the Professors over if you don't tell me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Girl problems Draco."

"Girl problems? What do you mean? Do you have to pee really badly?" I signed, feed up with his stupidity.

"Draco, I'm bleeding from my freaking vagina." He flushed, clearing his throat awkwardly.